Vidgamenate - Special Effects Based GFX Artist

About Me

Yo, I’m vidgamenate, but I’m known to everyone as Nate. I have been doing Roblox Graphic Effects and Design as a hobby for roughly 3 years. My other hobbies are Playing Games and Watching/Reading Manga and Anime.
Through my love of Anime, I’ve grown my skills as a GFX Artist by recreating scenes as fanart for the shows and books I enjoy.

As I developed my skills, I learned how to Render it effectively. But the majority of my skills focus on Adobe Photoshop, where most of the magic happens. With Photoshop, I can create special effects, Lighting, and Photobash my own backgrounds to fully recreate a scene.
My style does not fit “Cartoony” style or “Cafe” Style Art, so I will often refuse to do it.

The Programs I use to create my GFX are Cinema 4D and Photoshop
I rarely use stock images to create my special effects.

I also love to teach others how to start off GFX, as I found it quite fun to learn myself. I own the discord server “Nate’s Graphics Dojo” where I offer tips for beginners.

Showcase

Almost all of my completed work can be found on my DeviantArt Portfolio:
https://www.deviantart.com/vidgamenate/gallery/

Thumbnail Price: 3500+ Robux or $12.25 USD

Thumbnails

Game Icon Price: 1500 Robux or $5.25 USD

Game Icons

Availability

I will usually post my commission availability on Twitter or on my Trello.
I’m usually unavailable to work during weekdays due to schoolwork, so my availability heavily relies on my given work. (I’m going into University.)
I am available most during Summer and Winter Breaks, or any long break period. In the event of an unexpected occasion, I do apologize for the inconvenience and would be happy to solve any disputes.

Contact

I have information on how to contact me and more on my Commissions Trello! Trello

You can also contact me here on the Developer Forum via private message or via Twitter at https://twitter.com/vidgamenate

My Discord Tag is vidgamenate [BHS]#1995
If you are looking to commission me, please contact me on Twitter or on the DevForums first before adding me on Discord.

3 Likes

You did’t write how much you cost.
I suggest you add that on as Im positive it would help people who might commission you.

1 Like

he did post the prices, they are in his commission sheets

1 Like

Oh sorry did’t notice my fault.
Nice work btw next time I need help I might hire u!

2 Likes

I added prices in Showcase for people that don’t expand the sheets lol
That way it’s easier for people to see :smiley:

1 Like

Ok thanks!!! 30 charecters 30 charecters

Nate’s a great dev and a proud member of AA

1 Like

Hello! @Videgamenate Please Add me on discord! I want to hire you!

Discord: [redacted]#3124