Viewer of unanchored parts (Plugin)

Hello everyone, it’s been about 8 months since I made my first plugin, and today I decided to make a second one.
This plugin can display all unanchored parts in workspace. Looks like this:
I tried to make it as small as possible so that it doesn’t get in the way.

Now I will explain exactly how it works:
What Refresh does is resets the display of parts.
ON/OFF is a button for turning on and off the display, in the basic position it is turned off, so it must be turned on first.
Unanchored parts total is a function that writes the number of unanchored parts
Gui size mode is how it is displayed:
Gui size mode 1:

Gui size mode 2:

The plugin can be downloaded here:

This plugin will be used mainly by those who often forget to anchor parts, but it can happen to anyone, so this is actually prevention. I hope you will like it. :wink:

7 Likes

This is a cool concept! I will definitely get it because I always forget to anchor stuff. Thanks!

2 Likes

I hate to downplay your plugin and I appreciate the work you put in, but you can always press Ctrl+A to select everything in the workspace and then anchor them.

3 Likes

This plugin does not serve to anchor parts, but to display them.

2 Likes

I understand now. I personally can’t think of a use case for this, but I’m sorry for misunderstanding the purpose anyway.

3 Likes

Bad idea, especially if you have parts that should be unanchored. Also not plausible on large workspaces since you’d be selecting a lot of instances.

5 Likes

This is really good and useful plugin! :+1:

I am going to recommend this to my friends, who usually forget anchor things. :happy1:

you might not want to anchor everything tho
what if you want to keep some parts unanchored but you dont know if you anchored the parts you do want anchored

2 Likes

As a builder, I find it easier to use F3X to see if parts are unanchored or not.

1 Like

super useful plugin, thank you

2 Likes

Update: I improved the UI and now when you press the icon that previously only showed where the undocked part is located, you select the part to which it is assigned! :tada:

1 Like