Virus in my game, I don't use free models, I work by myself and I have no plugins

If nothing helps you, You should reainstall a computer

1 Like

BTW He isnā€™t being toxic, just saying, lol.

(Read his other post and I noticed he said thisā€¦ Whoops!)

3 Likes

I do not have any plugins installed. I have none in the background.

1 Like

Then I donā€™t know
Iā€™m really sorry I canā€™t figure out what this can doing

1 Like

If a script is copying itself inside studio but outside of run/play solo without team create, then your only possibilities are a plugin (You can also manually add local plugins into studio that will not appear inside the plugin manager), someone in your account, or some other external modification to the studio software. Iā€™d recommend uninstalling and reinstalling studio, and possibly changing your password.

10 Likes

Uhm Iā€™m sorry sir but he donā€™t have any plugins

1 Like

It is very very unlikely that there is anything wrong with your computer. It may have been an old infected model that you just forgot about. The code you posted is much like the classic 2010-era self replicating virus.

What you could try is reinstall roblox studio (to rule out the possibility that your studio app is compromised) and manually copy the assets into a new fresh game. If it persists, then a model is infected, assuming that you are using no plugins like you said.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve reinstalled studio 3 times.

3 Likes

I have just had a look at your profile. You have over 15 plugins in your inventory, of which a fair few look a bit suspicious, mainly this one:

Once again Im telling you to check your plugins.Check whats installed in studio and purge an plugin that you donā€™t need or use

4 Likes

That was from many years ago, I have not used those plugins in 4 years. I just checked it, I have no plugins.

1 Like

Yes, Try reinstall studio
(30 charsssss)

1 Like

Iā€™ve deleted my actual plugins folder also.

1 Like

Okay then if you have any antivirus in PC then start a
check if it do not find any virus

2 Likes

have you actually gone to your plugin manager and uninstalled them though, there is no ā€œplugins folderā€ to my knowlege

2 Likes

I am on a mac, not a pc.
I installed a new copy already of MacOSX

2 Likes

First, I do not have any plugins installed, just owned. Second, there is.
https://gyazo.com/e2c822c9b21d86d0d4f44dc79c38d00b

3 Likes

click on the button manage plugins and you should have a list popup. You use that to disable/enable plugins. NOT the plugin folder

2 Likes

Can you understood he donā€™t have any plugins and stop telling him delete plugins

2 Likes

Like I said, they are all disabled.
https://gyazo.com/21abe92ed70c5cdcedec35bc6c3af651

2 Likes

He has not confirmed that he has correctly uninstalled his plugins though. He has only said that he has deleted stuff in the plugins folder which is not used to manage external plugins

2 Likes