Virus in my game, I don't use free models, I work by myself and I have no plugins

I’ve tried everything in this with no success.

1 Like

It happens in game too

30 charssssssss

1 Like

Just to make sure, that you have done…

• You have validated every single Roblox plugin on your Mac [including full source code review and validation of correct ownership]
  • You have validated every single script (local, server or modular) for abnormal code action.
  • You have deleted the script you provided from the game.
  • You have active anti-malware technology running
  • You have checked every single service in the game (including normally hidden ones)

Is this true?

That is these settings in Roblox Studio settings, which show this in the explorer

5 Likes

Could this work: Make a script inside studio (or a command) which deletes all the virus scripts at once (or as close as you can get to that) and see if it comes back

3 Likes
  1. I have uninstalled all my plugins and I deleted all sources of code with malicious things in them (the original script), but it keeps replicating.

2. I have 4 scripts, 2 modules, 1 localscript, 1 script
    They are validated and I have checked for whitespace and hidden places where code can be inserted

3. I have deleted it, but it keeps replicating itself in a matter of less than a second.

4. I have malwarebytes, an anti-malware technology running. I did a deep scan a few minutes ago, and it has found 0 threats/viruses.

5. Yes. Looked up script in explorer with hidden services on, found nothing except 1 script I mentioned in serverscriptservice.

5 Likes

Those are on

30 charsssssssssss

3 Likes

Does this issues exist only in that game or in other games? Does this issue exist in previous versions of the game? (Refer to any backups you have)

4 Likes

I suggest going in place history, in place settings to restore to a previous version.

3 Likes

User is using a local file and not cloud.

5 Likes
3 Likes

Yep it does, I have tried going back to a different version with no success.

1 Like

If you remove everything from the game, does this issue continue?

You may wish to consider seeking more official support for this issue.

7 Likes

Yeah still continues. I will contact official support, thanks for all the help.

6 Likes

But you need to delete them or it won’t remove the stuff it put in ur game

2 Likes

Well we didn’t know that this was wrong.

2 Likes

Well, here are the following things that I think that might help

• Check for your Plugins
    Mostly, the plugins can be malicious.
  • Check for Any Scripts
    Mostly, malicious scripts have the following code in it.
    loadstring
    0 or 1
    / or \

Mostly these types of scripts that have back doors are:

Anti Exploit Scripts
Examples:
Anti SaveInstance, and bigger exploit problems.

3 Likes