Volume options

Since ROBLOX doesn’t have volume options I always have to set it via the Windows sound controller. The best part is that every time there’s a ROBLOX update the sound level resets so I often end up going into a level only to be deafened by an in-game sound.

Roblox doesnt into having a proper settings screen.

You probably wont be seeing this option any time soon.

[quote] Roblox doesnt into having a proper settings screen.

You probably wont be seeing this option any time soon. [/quote]

However, this feature ‘could’ be put below the graphical setting slider option, within the in-game menu. I personally would absolutely love to have in-game Audio Control options, especially since OSX doesn’t have a built in Audio mixer like Windows.

[quote] Roblox doesnt into having a proper settings screen.

You probably wont be seeing this option any time soon. [/quote]

However, this feature ‘could’ be put below the graphical setting slider option, within the in-game menu. I personally would absolutely love to have in-game Audio Control options, especially since OSX doesn’t have a built in Audio mixer like Windows.[/quote]
Exactly - at least I have an audio mixer. I always wear headphones and ROBLOX always being at 100% volume kILLS ME

I permanently leave ROBLOX muted in windows because, frankly, most of the music and sounds in games aren’t all too great.

I feel pretty much the same, but I still leave the volume up a little on Windows for ROBLOX. If someone’s firing a rocket launcher and blowing stuff up behind me when I’m in first person, I want to know about it…

I also wear headphones. When ROBLOX updated and I played Kohl’s Admin House, some fool had some really loud audio playing. The update had caused my audio level to reset to 100%, so that audio blasting through my nice noise-cancelling headphones was not something pleasant.

This is in production right now, it’s on its way. No release date is confirmed, we could see it next week, or at the end of fall.

THIS REALLY NEEDS TO HAPPEN

this needs to happen

Am I the only one who has to put the ROBLOX Client volume at 2% to be the same as Chrome at 50%?

My studio headphones are so powerful that i keep chrome at a maximum of 30% volume, and roblox 1%.

Doesnt give much customization for the roblox volume…

Since you missed it before.

Since you missed it before.[/quote]

How do you know

Since you missed it before.[/quote]

How do you know[/quote]

It was announced, I can’t remember when and where, but I believe it was Ben who mentioned it.