Volumetric Clouds Module

Get ready for phase 2…You’re gonna like it :wink:

5 Likes

I didn’t expect to see you again old friend

1 Like

Cool module! I’ll probably be using it in a weather system I’m working on. Also,

This should be Nimbus or Cumulonimbus to be accurate. Not “Raincloud.”

1 Like

My man really fixed a Roblox update. :flushed:

3 Likes

Maybe change “Tallness” to “Height” lol

5 Likes

Do the clouds just move continuously? What happens once they go out of your view range?

1 Like

Density :+1:
just set it to 0.03 for a transparent look

2 Likes

T’was afraid they didn’t know what it meant Haha.

Honestly if you would add a demo, like maybe pictures, you could easily get the point across while also being accurate.

1 Like

Not gonna lie, it looks amazing! I really like the attention to details. I really wonder how you made those clouds.

1 Like

clouds make it look good i love this 1/0

BRO how the hell did you do this i am :exploding_head:

Update: Phase 2 arrives at 8 PM Est. BE READY!!

1 Like
3 Likes

What does it use? Particle emitters? Meshes? Parts?

part and texture. 30 hamburger

1 Like

15 hamburger, take it or leave it

6 Likes

is this based off of the terrain clouds roblox released or is it something completely different, im having an issue right now that the terrain volumetric clouds dont show up on mobile or just look like a plain white sheet

@anon53193547

1 Like

oh hey this post again, I keep seeing this on my timeline, anyways, the reason you see a white sheet is because how his cloud module works is it essentially layers a bunch of textures with an image to create a 3d effect, this does not work on low end devices (despite it saying “optimized”) as a low end device’s hardware cannot compute all of the textures. You are actually better off using the regular clouds, but I’m not sure if they work on mobile yet.

1 Like

Update: This module is essentially irrelevant (Compared to the clouds ROBLOX is in the development process of making.) So I have been hard at work for the past month or 2 planning and developing an incredibly realistic Dynamic Weather module. (Incredibly realistic weather with full customization in roblox)

Read more here:

3 Likes