Voting Open for 2023 Roblox Innovation Awards

It’s time to cast your votes for the 2023 Roblox Innovation Awards!

Last year, our first Innovation Awards was among the largest events we have ever hosted. However, as records for gameplay and experiences continue to be shattered, so will our celebration. With a new production, award categories, and special surprises in store, the 2023 Roblox Innovation Awards will be a night to remember.

This year’s voting categories include:

• Best New Experience
  • Best Collaboration
  • People’s Choice
  • Best Video Star

Jump into the Roblox Innovation Awards Voting Hub to cast your votes! FYI - there’s a sweet surprise at the end which may or may not involve exclusive new items for your avatar :wink: (It totally is. I’m not that great at surprises).

Voting ends on August 8 at 12 am PST / 3 am EST.

We are excited to celebrate the unstoppable creativity of our developer community. Congratulations and good luck to all of the nominees!

189 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 10 minutes.

Great! I hope everyone who deserves to earn an award will win!

41 Likes

Lets see the choices for this year.

33 Likes

Excited to explore the world while voting in-game! And maybe we also find 1x1x1x1 and his mysterious hints around… Who knows, eh? :smiley:

25 Likes

Perfect! Really nice work you did. And I like it a lot. I hope those who deserve to vote this year win! Good works.

20 Likes

I have been waiting for this many months!

19 Likes

Amazing, can’t wait to vote and see which games win!

17 Likes

may i ask the fellas behind the game what type of elevator song from the APM music library these particular types of hexagons emit?

it truly outlines the masterful player feedback that has been taken into account when creating such an art form of an experience

it fits the atmosphere that the game is going for so well that i am currently writing this in tears. i need the full version of the song to truly comprehend how well everything ties together

in all seriousness though its funny and i love it please dont fix it if its a bug

This, on the other hand…

Devastating, game-breaking, and unjustifiable. I have no words that I could use to express my true anger towards how awful this is.

(roblox pls fix)

30 Likes

Kinda late but why is it the Innovation Awards now? What ever happened to the Bloxy Awards? Is anything even different??

16 Likes

The Bloxy Awards were renamed to the Innovation awards since last year. There is no big difference, the new name is just to sound more profesional and more like a real award show I guess.

14 Likes

Great work, but the road could use some work :joy:

28 Likes

There seems to be a issue with the Hexonoval Shoes Left and Right which you get by finishing the obby in the Voting Hub. I can’t wear any of them on whatever body type I use, they just don’t show up.

I tried wearing it with Blocky Legs and with Rthro legs but neither one worked:

Blocky

Blocky:

Rthro

Rthro:

They don’t even show up as worn items even tho I am wearing them:

18 Likes

Just got them and confirmed this. My avatar doesn’t load them on the avatar-page when worn, and when I join a game there is no shoes. Hope it get’s fixed soon! :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

The developers behind the game are unlikely to respond to specific queries about the type of elevator song from the APM music library that the hexagons emit. However, with some little methods, you can explore some avenues to find the information. One way is to check within the game itself. You can access the DevConsole, navigate to the Memory section, and look for any references to Sounds or audio tracks related to the hexagons.

Another option is to visit the Marketplace within the Creator Hub. Sometimes, the songs used in the game might have descriptions mentioning which album or part of the APM music library they belong to. However, if you don’t find any information through these methods, it is possible that the song in question was created specifically by the developers for this experience, and it may not be directly tied to the APM music library.

11 Likes

the sheer audacity of putting 2+ year old games into the “new experience” category never ceases to amaze me.

19 Likes

What do you mean I didn’t win spleef… I was the last one standing… This game has so many bugs that I feel like it was rushed and never given time for adequate testing. Great design, needs more testing next time we have innovation awards. :slightly_frowning_face:

10 Likes

Your response sounded as if you wanted to know truly instead of being a joke. I would suggest to organize them next time for more proper clarifications.

6 Likes

Good luck to all of the nominees!

9 Likes

I figured out why. If you go on the end of one of the towers there is a neon spleef platform that you can fall on without joining the spleef game. When you fall off of it, you will automatically win the next game. Hopefully this get’s fixed.

13 Likes