Wall stick/Gravity Controller

@Kr_ei You don’t need scripting skills to add this to your game.
Just copy every script to the right place and it should work.

1 Like

Where do I place the scripts in though?

Where do I place the scripts in though?

Just go his games. They’re uncopylocked so clicked the “…” to see where everything goes (or can even just duplicate the game).

Do you think it’s possible to implement your scripts into a plane so that way passengers can walk around without fear of flying out/around? Is so how’d I go about using the scripts to work with only certain parts (I tried using the wall stick but it didn’t seem to work with the color-only parts, maybe I’m just missing something.

1 Like

You’d have to fork the script yourself and make a custom whitelist, I think.

2 Likes

My attempt at making a planet game using wallstick module

the planet is accurately orbiting around the sun, as well as the moon orbiting the planet
I tried using the gravity controller to do this at first, but the since the planets are moving at high speeds it didn’t work quite well, there were a lot of bugs so i decided the wallstick may be more appropiate for this.

6 Likes

Is there a way to make a Ignorepart that it dosent change your gravity :thinking:

This was already asked before.
You can simply do this by inserting the part inside the LocalScript’s “ignorelist” table.

2 Likes

i was looking for it and i don’t see it where to put it.

This is great and unique and so creative! Thank you for making it open source!

2 Likes

There is a script called “LocalScript” inside StarterCharacterScripts. Open it, do ctrl + F, write “ignorelist” then press enter and you’ll find the table.

You need to insert your part inside the for loop at lines 30-32 just like the local character.

2 Likes

So there’s an issue where when you die by a kill part, an invisible part is somehow formed:

Sorry about the quality. I had to shrink the file size all the way down.

1 Like

Is that actually killing the humanoid?

Just watching the video it looks like you’re not actually killing the character (perhaps calling :LoadCharacter()?)

The object returned by the class should be destroyed when the character reloads. By default it will do it when the humanoid dies, but if you don’t ever kill it that event never fires so you should do it manually.

2 Likes

that doesnt work it will bug out normal walking and u will start to derp arround

is there any solid way to ignore parts for like a barrier or wall u not supposed to walk on?

1 Like

How to reduce the gravity controller’s sensitivity?
(I guess there’s a number value or vector3value you need to lower)

I made a post regarding some bugs Gravity controller bug

hope there is a solid way to ignore some parts so they are not walk/climable i am making a huge ring planet https://i.gyazo.com/99ccee7338dbac1494d0ac67a935d755.mp4 i never used blender before so i am slowly increasing my skills on that Dyson Sphere - The Beginning - Roblox if u wanna see how big it is lol i hope its possible since i dont want people walking on he blue sky barrier

Hey, I’m having some weird issues, I think it’s not a bug, but a weird loophole almost. Here is a post about it.

How do you spawn the character and teleport them?

1 Like