Watching player mouse movement

I know this topic has been ran threw the mud, but how could I go about detect lock-on not silent but lock-on a-lot of people say its ‘impossible’ but it does not seem so ‘impossible’ using a RemoteEvent to send mouse data from the client to the server is one way and of course exploiters can delete the localscript or remote, but i will prevent that i already have a method for it but the problem im facing now is listed in the code comments basically I want to see if the player is hovering over another place if so add them to a dict than check this dict every couple seconds and if the player is constly getting true values (only true when hovering on player) print a message saying there ‘sus’.
Theres a-lot to be done, this is just a fun project and just a test, please stop harassing me about a test project its just for fun!

local RM = game.ReplicatedStorage.RemoteEvent

-- Welcome to Anti-Aim 0.1 i know this is 'useless' and 'wont work' but i have some faith it in.
-- Its a simple method, if player hovers over player add to list
-- Call a function that takes the current list and than 5 seconds latter takes the next list
-- if the values are the same means the player has not stopped tracking the player
-- i.e sussy (or using aimbot) | I can already think of some problems
-- like what if the player breaks sight of the player and reconnects sight of the player before the check
-- this would result in a legit player being flagged, i need a way to check if the table has changed
-- to make sure there not breaking sight before flagging the user

Watching = {}

function Sussify(PlayerName)
	local Then = Watching[PlayerName]

task.wait(5)	

local Now = Watching[PlayerName]

if Now == Then then
		print("SUS!")
	end	
end

RM.OnServerEvent:Connect(function(player, targets)
	if targets:FindFirstChild("Humanoid") then 
		local Character = targets
		local Player = game.Players:GetPlayerFromCharacter(targets) 
		if Player ~= nil then
			Sussify(player.Name) -- Call a check to see if the player is tracking a player
			Watching[player.Name] = true -- If player is hovering on player
		end
	else
		Sussify(player.Name) -- Call a check to see if the player is tracking a player
		Watching[player.Name] = false -- If player is not hovering on player
	end
end)	

1 Like

Have you had any luck on this? I’ve been trying to make something similar to this so I can have it run in the beta stages of my games, detect where they focus on most and give them offers based on that :wink:

1 Like

Actually a good friend of mine has done this already.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.