We’re updating Heads!

this is an obvious troll post, everyone knows they’re named after the amount of limbs

4 Likes

It’s named by the amount of limbs, R6 having 6 limbs, R15 having 15 limbs.

4 Likes

who cares, just unequip the items, if i had new tech i’d make it free and default too to show it off, it’s not like it’s forced, you can just unequip it

2 Likes

How would AI be able to detect every single frame by which a Player is using dynamic heads, and track their expressions?

Honestly, auto-moderation was implemented into uploading assets like Decals, and it isn’t very perfect, considering it’s able to automatically ban you, even for false reasons.

5 Likes

It glitched. It set me back to the default avatar. On account creation, it glitched and sent me back to Blocky without a dynamic face. Yay! :clap:

3 Likes

That’s not really relevant though. Obviously Roblox can do just about whatever they want without the permission of the community, that goes without saying. The problem is that they should consider how the community feels.

They have in the past, considering they made a thread about their change in their production process, and uploading a roadmap.

9 Likes

huge companies will not respond to a ton of buzz lightyears saying the same thing, from people who are hardly famous. They will however fix the issue, or say they got feedback but they would not respond to a ton of that feedback if the majority of it is the same, and if you already gave multiple feedback that was not good, they will ignore you as you only give negative responses

3 Likes

why would you need to moderate facial expressions?

3 Likes

thats actually fairly self explanatory

5 Likes

there are those users that are gonna make suspicious faces, especially ODs

5 Likes

Like @demisestruth said earlier, to counter users with malicious intents or for NSFW purposes.

1 Like

This is officially the downfall of Roblox now. They’re also trying to delete Classic Clothing from Roblox…
Dynamic heads, trying to remove R6, now trying to remove classic clothing? This is a BIG piece of history. And then you guys just snatch it. Roblox, I hope your stock drops down full speed max.
Please, Roblox. Change back. (This isn’t a complaint, i’m just stating)

10 Likes

and the real problem is no matter how many times the community tells them they should, they never listen. at this point I’ll just let them make mistakes and sit back to enjoy the fireworks

7 Likes

I think our outrage means very little to these people and it really shows, they do not care about the community what so ever and really haven’t for a very long time, they clearly don’t know how to take a hint and stop and listen to what we have to say unless we are private investors with money to spend.

8 Likes

Because people can easily give Roblox b###jobs using the faces. Roblox ERPing can easily escalate way too far with this update.

4 Likes

So glad I own half of the “classic” faces. What’s the point? Investors will only see through this temporarily, until they realize the absolute state of the company. This is why I want to quit so badly, despite the site being a part of my life for over 3/4ths of my life.

If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

10 Likes

Fairly sure the Catalog still sells classic shirts?

1 Like

I agree a lot of controversies end up to be over pretty trivial things but I’d feel more comfortable comparing this to the removal of Tix than to any of the other things you listed. Tix’s removal was forced, which kinda comes with the territory of removing a currency, and it had been around for a while. classic faces aren’t being removed completely but are becoming inaccessible to anyone that hadn’t bought them before, basically killing them.
I guess you’re right about people accepting big changes like this eventually but that doesn’t mean it was a good change, just that people adapt over time to what’s normal
I do agree that display names and the oof sound were kinda trivial but Rthro was not forced so that makes this different

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure that’s a bug. I’m able to access classic shirts, pants, t-shirts, just fine on the website.
Though it does make you think.

2 Likes

Roblox has been down for the past 2 days, classic clothes WILL NEVER BE REMOVED. as Roblox wishes for the avatar shop to contain every and any avatar type, to prove you can be anything you can imagine

3 Likes