We’re updating Heads!

I’m pretty sure most people say experiences lol

it’s done to mock. they aren’t serious about it. i don’t blame them.

also with complete radiosilence about this on roblox’s end i’m ready to assume they quietly shelved this idea and hoping everyone forgot it ever happened. either that or they’re actually taking time to rework these heads to their actual potential instead of pushing out more of them that look more like prototypes than anything else, but expecting that is like expecting to win the lottery.

3 Likes

Roblox hasn’t released any new dynamic heads onto the Marketplace in about six months, and they haven’t even created any new dynamic heads based on classic faces in about five months. I wonder what’s going on.

I’d really like to hope that they’re taking a step back to rethink their decisions around classic faces, but you never know.

They seem to be focusing on updating a lot of the existing “fantasy” avatar bundles at the moment:

Here’s the script I wrote if anyone wants it.
FindNewDynamicHeads.rbxm (1.6 KB)

6 Likes

Commenting to keep this open just like ya, don’t let robloxia forget about this

2 Likes

I’ve also noticed there hasn’t been any new dynamic head replacements or classic faces taken off sale over quite a lengthy period. I’m still frustrated about this considering there are off-sale faces that I’ve wanted to buy for months. And I’m not forgetting about the avatar editor update that was announced 9 MONTHS AGO which could allow you to SWITCH BETWEEN DYNAMIC & CLASSIC. :frowning:

1 Like

Roblox staff hosted an AMA earlier today. I tried asking about classic faces but unfortunately I didn’t get a response. Oh well.

On a lighter note, it looks like Roblox uploaded a better version of the “:]” head last week. This is the first thing relating to classic faces that’s happened in about six months. (still unreleased)

I also found… this…
img gif

6 Likes

The new :] face looks pretty identical to the classic version! I guess this is a good step! Hopefully they’ll start doing that to all the other faces. I also wonder if it’ll ever be possible to change the head shape of dynamic heads?

3 Likes

Changing head shapes is planned, but it’s unknown when this will release.

1 Like

My problem with that is that I know Roblox will butcher the look of the head shapes. They already have the classic style dynamic heads where the head sits high.

At this point, I’m just praying Roblox ditches this plan and brings back the now off-sale classic faces. Or includes the classic faces like a bundle inside the dynamic head version. Roblox really messed up with this one :joy:

9 Likes

i am SO glad they reworked this one!!! im hoping this means that they’re also reworking the other ones that they released, and like 1ojy said i also hope they fix the positioning of the dynamic heads and includes the classic face as part of the bundle.

1 Like

Well, it’s actually a pretty good idea, to be fair. However, most of the community (us) think the execution was poor and that we could make this update better ourselves (or maybe that’s just me, lol).

1 Like

some of the emoticon faces and anything with a tongue haven’t been made into dynamic heads last i checked

1 Like

20240622_105916
Yeah they still making faces into dynamic head i’m not sure about this because it’s from internet but how could i find like this one???

You know how Roblox said that they were going to work on making the Limited faces dynamic?

I think they might be starting on that in a few months, considering this appears to be one of the “Beast Mode” faces.

I’ve also been catching up on this topic
My goodness did Roblox butcher this bundle.

I’ve also noticed that Roblox has been deleting the non-animated heads from the previously non-animated bundles. Considering some of those bundles cost money, and that Roblox stated that you would always have the option to change your head previously, I can see why people are mad.

The fact that poisonous beast mode is offsale not limited but we can see how other beast mode series dynamic work.

By the way can someone tell me how can i find dynamic head like this or least someone confirm it?

1 Like

What do you think of dynamic animated heads?

• Great
  • Good
  • Okay / Moderate
  • Bad
  • Awful

0 voters

2 Likes

somehow good for dynamic physics game like gta but in roblox

They’re okay on their own. The execution of them and their agenda of replacing Classic Faces is what’s bad

8 Likes

yep ur right roblox nowadays replaces anything

3 Likes