We’re updating Heads!

I agree with you because it’s not just about the effect of not having a head, but about what we paid a lot of robux for. I know that the animated head still gives the same effect but it requires the “Anime Mood” head equipped and I don’t like this head and I don’t want to use it and I have the right to do so, I paid for something else and I don’t want a replacement that gives the same effect but also forcing me to use a head that I don’t like. Users should have a free choice, if someone prefers animated heads let them use them, but if someone doesn’t like them (like me) they shouldn’t be forced to use them by removing what they paid for and what they liked. Some users still have the classic headless head (ID: 134082579), but for many headless users the head has been replaced with a dynamic version (ID: 15093053680) and unfortunately the dynamic version requires equipping Anime Mood head. It seems to me that replacing the head with a dynamic version is done in some waves.

3 Likes

Roblox…

why did you start removing classic face and heads for other player inventory with dynamic head???

2d face is most popular feature for reason

i hope your update FAILURE

4 Likes

Hello everyone,

I just got something to say:

Uhh…

Capture d’écran (2)

IF YOU HAVEN’T GOT THE XBOX BUNDLES THEN YOU SHOULD QUICKLY GET THEM BEFORE THE CLASSIC FACES DISSAPEAR! It’s mostly for skeptic. After all, John, Casey, Oakley and Claire haven’t got their animated version. But get them before they do.

@Vikko151

2 Likes

yeah umm i’ve been suffering from this same issue as well and i didn’t even realize it til i had went into my game and found that headless was replaced with a dynamic head. a lot of my classic heads had disappeared too and turned into a dynamic head. i emailed roblox about this and apparently they’re aware of the issue??? i hope they revert smth cause i wanna be able to use the classic head. there was no need to convert it what-so-ever

3 Likes

It’s not classic if it has a dynamic face

4 Likes

Are they all replaced now or are they still normal?

1 Like

So i’m stuck with the faces i already own? great

5 Likes

Hello @GuilleLopezD,

Thanks for your answer. No, only the Lin’s face has been replaced since the 15th December 2023. But getting the John or Casey’s face is still a way to get Skeptic for free and not animated, and if Roblox replaces it, it would be sad since Skeptic is still a good face in some cases.

Whatever, concerning Claire, you can have exactly the same face without the freckles. But I think that this update is only destroying the loved past of the platform. Roblox should let the choice to people to have a classic or animated face.

I hope my answer helps you. If you have got any question, tell me!

@Vikko151

2 Likes

Oh my god i actually forgot about this topic lol, thanks for answering tho!

1 Like

Apparently they’ll allow you to switch between the two eventually as a part of a different system, but if that’s the case then why do they bother delisting the OG faces while the new system is still underway?
they already automatically give the new heads if a classic face is purchased.

6 Likes

i know, its kinda weird and knowing Roblox i dont have a good feeling about this.

1 Like

I also prefer the classic headless head and I am very frustrated that Roblox legit removed it from my inventory. Why do they have to force this update upon us, instead of letting us at least decide whether we want to wear dynamic heads or not? Also a dynamic headless head is pointless because it’s invisible. Such a lame update, and I really want my original head back. I contacted Roblox support about this issue 3 times and I intend to contact them again. They responded by saying they are aware of the issue and working to resolve it, but that was quite a while ago and still got nothin.

2 Likes

the least they could have done was give us that option to begin with instead of maybe-possibly having that option several months down the line

6 Likes

This definitely sucks for me, like bruh I wanted the : D face but now it’s been replaced
by a stupid version that doesn’t even work or look good in half the games I play, just because of a stupid update I missed D:

My honest reaction:

4 Likes

Defaulting to animated heads is low, even for Roblox.

4 Likes

I can’t believe a free face cost 120 robux now just because it moves

4 Likes

Doesn’t even look as good as the OG either. Really, none of the dynamic ones look any better.
Ironically, I find it common to see people use them without the mood, since it makes it use the default neutral expression.

2 Likes

it is 2/22/24. Since July, 7 months from now, we were informed that we will be able to toggle back to classic faces. WHERE IS IT? I don’t care if anybody says it’s just a game or if it’s stupid or whatever. You really wanted a face that could fit the avatar and just walking around with that, unfortunately, your taste is not suitable with a head that has BLINKING EYES and inappropriate measures (like why is it that my face looks so small and thin as if I’m an old senior?) and Roblox had already blocked most of good classic faces from sales and are directly harming them. There are still no announcements to the preservation of classic faces since. They definitely have dropped these on purpose and I’m not going to let them forget.

Give us back the sales of classic faces, ALLOW US TO SWITCH TO CLASSIC with the head by now at least, and keep the portion of pre-metaverse Roblox players happy.

13 Likes

Yes, we need this change to happen soon, gets annoying whenever you join Roblox for the first time to see your avatar creepily blink at you in the camera, but dynamic heads can be used to make some funny and unique avatars, like this one i made:
pretty cool, but yet the negatives outweigh the positives.

6 Likes

Yall are liars. I cant switch back to the classic face but instead you guys lied and forced the dynamic heads on us, so we cant switch back.

2 Likes