We’re updating Heads!

Yes, they did. It was on the dynamic heads update page.

actually, wait, where did they say that can someone tell me where they said that

I Kind of find a new version would be cool as these faces as long as they are generally expensive because the older stuff are all offsale and i personally wish they would make them limited to be fair.

Also dynamic head versions wont match

Roblox also might make limited dynamic heads and roll this out to UGC, they also said they would do with classic faces possibly but honestly roblox is slow with these stuff.

UPDATE : Roblox will Update The HEX Head, ALL HEADS ARE UPDATED

1 Like

My G they’ve removed faces for other users, new and old, to purchase and use, do you not see the issue here or

1 Like

Roblox are updating all heads,

• Headless Lol
  • Hex Head
  • Ipad Head

Any head or bundle is what they stated so imagine any head?

3 Likes

Yeah. They can’t buy them anymore. It’s like a car company discontinuing an older car model.

Or, it’s like deprecation.

1 Like

Can an admin or team member answer questions for like twenty minutes ?

We have so much questions and constructive criticism to share its unreal.

1 Like

I would go ape if epic face ever becomes a limited. Roblox would gain a powerful enemy

1 Like

Hey I was just asking. I always want to avoid bias and un-just treatment when I can

1 Like

I like how roblox is making heads/faces animated. But I think it is wrong that they removed a lot of the classic faces, as roblox wants to promote self-expression but they remove more options for there users avatars and try to promote new ones that not everyone wants to use.

3 Likes

too many people talking and its also chaotic rn

yeah, far from it… lol

well hey, I’m glad to of been a part of this… thing. Whatever it is… Kinda gave me OG Roblox Forum vibes.

I’d really prefer if this was optional. The decision to take existing faces off-sale that work with any existing head is a bit too forceful.

I think the idea itself could be really cool but the idea of an avatar on this platform is that you make said avatar to fit what you want it to be. Having limitations on what faces you can buy is hindering the imagination of users.

A “meet me in the middle” type scenario could be that the animated heads are bundled with the original face so that users have the choice of using either.

1 Like

It’s not, they cancelled all limiteds

Your dead meme Newgrounds face is secure, lol

1 Like

no need for ‘deprecation’ when you made a statement to your audience regarding keeping the R6 rig and whatnot.

i’m dismissing you as a troll at this rate

1 Like

Roblox, why didn’t you response it

Roblox has the funniest opportunity to do ever Remove headless head and replace it with a pumpkin head.

2 Likes

i think a dynamic head version of these old items could be cool as lets be honest dynamic heads are goofy so it wouldn’t affect the offsale face to be honest. Also Roblox are updating the hex head, they will ALL be updated. I Think they might bring out a beast mode dynamic head and stuff. i think that would be kind of cool as long as there expensive.

1 Like

This post proves roblox doesnt listen to anyone whats so ever,

make classic faces limited or bring em back please thanks.

3 Likes

These updates are handled by a team inside the company, which usually only one of the few people working on it uses the DevForum.

I believe you misunderstood. I thought nobody actually bought these decals on a head. Nor did people really buy the heads. Maybe I just don’t customize my avatar enough, but I feel like this update isn’t too bad since it does not affect me.

Sure, it affects new users who want to buy new faces, but that isn’t our issue personally. Unless you get banned from Roblox, which sure happens often.