We’re updating Heads!

It’s time to quit Roblox

13 Likes

This is honestly the most stupid ive seen roblox do,

• Dynamic heads are ugly there prices will be low this kills face values
  • This ruins roblox, just stop touching classic stuff, your annoying , selfish and acting stupid.

This is stupid I’m speechless beyond belief, its so funny that i could quit roblox out of laughter right now of embarrassment,

Not are you only selfish but your a complete and utter mess and shame on you
This response today was the worst response to something ever, so enjoy the reward of being utterly a disaster.

7 Likes

Okay that’s even why faces has taken these offsale to new dynamic faces even as they did it audio privacy and then oof sounds removal back in 2022 respectively, that’s not even point are communicated it.

They looks like about situation more likely about dynamic heads but they did not without considered for legacy are just as classic avatar or faces equivalent for content from the marketplace, and that’s just more upgraded head supports many reason why they people upset about classic face offsale that already owned.

But soon they allow just excuse when they asset like UGC bodies and heads in which was offered multiple shirts/pants and t shirts, they are clearly version only purchasing 1-5 worth of Robux, as we much they so simply for purchase 2D clothing and 2D faces. And it’s still going for than previously faces to keep it before purchasing their own prices.

That’s clearly no reason to take action for classic face and head items offsale other than exists feedback are being ignored for updates problem and feels about ability to change the shape of heads even allowing of face/head combinations available, this could done for removing legacy content from the marketplace unless they wanting to onsale face again.

If must have classic face from the marketplace this would be even unfair to dynamic head bundles, even would allowing for new players to purchase or even wear classic 2D version of the dynamic faces for only one version would benefit they player on it.

This is so selfish I’m beyond words, How dare you.
Just because people dont own them or new players play ? there now forced to use ugly dynamic 3 dimensional heads as you limit blocky avatars and expression again while lying in the post ?.

This is unfair, selfish and just plain up rude. This is an embarrassment and an incompetent out of touch response which ignores all the feedback you have received,
Shame on you this is the worst response in roblox history to something to date.

10 Likes

How much value do you think the item will drop?

Agree, converting some of the most valuable, sought after and iconic limited fades into dynamic heads will absolutely ruin the whole limited market, not like it’s already been ruined by adding a delay of when you receive your traded items after a completed trade. But this, this will destroy faces for good, nobody will ever look at dynamic heads again with any sort of hopefulness on what they could bring to the platform (they’ve already ruined their reputation by taking offsale the 2D faces)

I really can’t believe the direction Roblox is heading, they say they care about all the legacy features, the classic body types, the classic animations but yet they always still find a way to muck up more classic aspects of what makes Roblox so iconic, they’ve always been very good at keeping avatars quite like how they were back in 2007 but this is what has finally broken the seal.

7 Likes

Just to bring home how catastrophic this change is for R6, this is Check It’s original form, and its animated variant when used with an R6 avatar. Are any of you at Roblox HQ noticing any problems here? Anything that could kill customization for R6???

17 Likes

This looks like that one 2D alien face. This is so goofy what the actual hell is this

4 Likes

IMG_4405

15 Likes

Get a new team roblox please, this is a disaster

Super happy fun face went from being a rare face and when it becomes a dynamic face it will be in the trash can, roblox really fell off. No one wants dynamic ugly HEADS SO CAN YOU FOR REAL FOR ONCE LISTEN TO THE COMMUNITY FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME YOUR SO ANNOYING ITS ACTUALLY RUDE. These heads are ugly, overpriced and as limiteds the expressions are stupid

WHAT HAPPENS IF I DONT WANT EXPRESSIONS ON MY LIMITED FACE?

I DONT GET A CHOICE

ROBLOX STOPS SAYING WE GET EXPRESSIONS WHEN WE DONT STOP LYING, WHOEVER WROTE THIS HONESTLY GIVE UP THIS IS AWFUL,

THIS IS SO STUPID, STOP WRITING THIS JUST STOP RUINING OUR DAY JUST PLEASE STOP PLEASE STOP PLEASE STOPPPPPP

12 Likes

depends on how bad it looks as a result, but id say 60k-100k is fair

1 Like

Oh also this problem!

yes, please explain how we will design avatars in r6? Or r6 avatars removing??

2 Likes

Super happy fun face is currently 150,000 robux

i dont see it going above 80,000 robux.

2 Likes

The new faces look nothing like the original,

the roblox employee who made them clearly had no clue.

4 Likes

*roblox designers who are made to design ugly looking dynamic faces that have little to no resemblance to their classic counterpart. This is devastating

5 Likes

you mean the intern that was layed off from meta

10 Likes

Na you mean the intern who was snatched off Facebook metaverse and forced to design eerily uncanny faces just like Mark Zuckerberg’s failure

8 Likes

hey you’re right its probalby the same people that designed those weird meta avatars

3 Likes

honestly who is roblox hiring these days. creator of this thread is incompetent, and the creator of this feature is incompetent aswell

9 Likes

Seems like my initial theory was right;

The faces will all continue to go off sale, as new ones are created, and they will only function to an appropriate degree on R15, and the R6 versions of the animated faces will once again suck.

This is basically just Layered Clothing, but it’s more problematic because instead of something optional that you don’t need to be worried about, this change is completely forced.

By the looks of it, Roblox is not wishing to change course even after a lump of disagreement and hatred towards the new addition.

Just like the audio privacy update, this will come into full fruition, and we will not win this battle.

(Also, I would like to point out that Layered Clothing being optional is strange, cuz having new replaced heads without keeping the old versions makes the whole Classic Pants and Classic Shirts thing not line up at all. Shouldn’t Roblox have just completely nuked those too? I’m genuinely wondering who is planning the direction of these changes. They don’t make much sense. If you don’t want classic avatars, remove them. Just expect a lot of community backlash, and a massive number of Players to go to alternative games that offered a more community based approach.)

This sucks.

14 Likes