We’re updating Heads!

all of us are begging. please, stop it. i’m lucky my head is covered but those look actually weird.

8 Likes

I have to agree with you the dynamic heads are not roblox at all.

5 Likes

Why not add face tracking to the quest pro

2 Likes

What? They literally cost Robux to “set the standard for UGC prices”.

4 Likes

This update feel forced to us, Why does the classic clothing can still live and not entirely replaced with layered clothing?,but instead they take the “classic face” offsale…

9 Likes

Yeah. It’s werid how they didn’t do that but they take the classic faces off-sale.

Summary

Okay, something’s taking control of my account. It’s saying “draft is being edited in another window” when i’m only on ONE tab.

2 Likes

It’s because of bad Internet connection, it always happens to me, just press ignore

6 Likes

people who use ChatGPT to write out devforum responses are obviously mentally unstable

8 Likes

bro just used openai

So your gonna do nothing about ROBLOX LITERALLY FORCING DYNAMIC FACES ON US? Your 100% that person that agreed with the change to force dynamic faces

Wrong. It’s “forcing imagination”. We can’t express ourselves, we literally just get forced until Roblox takes hold of everything.

6 Likes

Was forced to disable it after 2 billion warnings in our experience, because our ‘animations were not compatiable’ or something of that sort.

13 Likes

This is absolutely horrible.‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

8 Likes

it’s so baffling
all they need to do is basically just flip a switch and they can turn this bad change into a good one

4 Likes

Roblox doesn’t want to be considered a silly “lego game” anymore, so, we can’t expect them to revert this update back. It sucks that Roblox has fallen this way.

2 Likes

guess i should clarify
the new system itself is pretty neat. i want them to keep it. it’s when they start removing longstanding things (making the non-dynamic faces unobtainable) that the issues start to arise. all they had to do is not take them offsale and we wouldn’t be having a problem.

6 Likes

Yeah, I agree with this, we are told not to worry as we will keep the classic faces but what about people who lost their accounts/got banned ? They will be forced to use the dynamic faces on their new account. If I lost mine, I don’t want to see a separate mouth on my avatar every time I zoom in/out.

Also, why making the dynamic version of some free faces paid ?

3 Likes

Roblox need to remove animated face, refund players who already bought them then add a setting which animate classic faces so it become optional.

Another issue with those face is that they are too different from the original one and it modify head shape.

Roblox must fix this update!

2 Likes

i just opened the character page for the first time in a few weeks and my character has been forced into R15 and the toggle has silently disappeared, and i can’t find any announcement of this anywhere. i thought you guys had repeatedly promised for years to never do this? what’s going on? can i really not trust ANYTHING roblox says anymore?

they just moved it don’t worry

While i dont agree with the idea of taking every classic face offsale, i do like the dynamic faces. im more or so wondering how you guys are gonna transition faces like stitchface or scarecrow, where the mouths are supposed to be shut. also with faces like cutiemouse, where there is no visible mouth. this update has a lot of potential, but i disagree with the way you guys are going about it

4 Likes

huh. why did they move that with no indication and then randomly change the setting i had selected to R15? normally they leave a little note when they move ui elements for a few months