We’re updating Heads!

oh dont worry, there’s an image of that one too!

i guess it could look worse? these heads are a little inconsistent – some look [i guess] passable and others look… yeah. i dont think i need to repeat myself as my opinion on this debacle has been made pretty clear already. :')

I’m trying to imagine what it will look like animated. Some faces weren’t designed for smiling. This was one of them.

2 Likes

R6 compresses the hell out of textures

heres a bunch of heads i have (ignore waltuh)
Screenshot_53

Other heads I know that have dynamic versions I don’t have are: It’s Go Time, Huh?, Cutiemouse, Big Sad Eyes, ROAR!!!, Vampire, Monster Face, and Sinister.

1 Like

I also know some new heads that may not be based off older 2D faces: Old School Smile, Permasmirk, ., Stay Positive, Chiseled Good Looks - Blocky, Not Approved, and Definitely Not Suspicious.

1 Like

monster face is for this one:

chiseled good looks is just the man face too:

but the “- blocky” on the end of the name makes me wonder if theyre already publishing different head shapes for the man face. in that case that’s quite curious.

double post edit: here's the actual dynamic version for good measure

“not approved” seems to be for >_<

like brokenkeyboardcaps said these might be new names for 2D faces like how “chiseled good looks” is the new name for man face

2 Likes

Just bought So Funny, thanks for the heads up

1 Like

Source: Trust me bro.

(translates to catalog avatar creator)

3 Likes

Thanks for catching my mistake, I forgot to at least attempt to find Monster Face.

1 Like

Those may actually be names for versions of faces based off of older 2D faces. Old School Smile might be an animated version of “Retro Smiley”. I think Definitely Not Suspicious may be an animated version of “Hmm…” or “Awkward Grin”, and Chiseled Good Looks - Blocky may be the “Man Face” on a Blockhead or something.

2 Likes

We will have to wait and see if this turns out to be true.

1 Like

If anybody here has the face “Big Sad Eyes,” please tell us if there is a dynamic version of it.

2 Likes

Yup! And it’s very off as usual

2 Likes

Sorta looks like the new “Hold It In…” head.

2 Likes

what’s so ‘big’ about those eyes?
they look average, ngl.

3 Likes

I have a feeling they may be making an animated version of “Stitchface”

I went to its page to find out it’s offsale.

4 Likes

Well ladies and gentlemen, my suspicions are true.

6 Likes

If stitchface’s mouth opens im gonna vomit

it’s literally stitched closed

1 Like

Do i have news for you

5 Likes