Weather engine 1.0 | Customisable weather system and day/night cycle plugin | 50% off first month

whattt why would roblox make that change that makes them lose money

Hi, you can check the remote events and how I send data to make your own admin. I could add it at some point.

Maybe they wanted to attract developers outside of roblox environment to make plugins for roblox. Or maybe they will add fees later on.

This looks great. Although that brings up the question, how is the performance on various devices? It may not lag for you, but what about other devices?

I only know how to build stuff and I’m bad at scripting or make a gui for an admin panel so yeah… It would be great if you can make a admin panel in-game in the future :pray::pray::pray:

Seems like it went off sale or something because its restricted now. Will it be on sale again?

I don’t know why it went offsale. It is for sale again

Man it sucks that it’s in usd, is there no possible way of buying it with robux? I love this plugin

1 Like

You can simply edit the Rain LocalScript to use that Rain Module rather than the default one if you really wanted to. I did that to improve performance when it rains and make the rain around you look nicer when stopping/starting rather than it being in a square (tile) shape on the ground which you can see with your camera.