Weather engine 1.0 | Customisable weather system and day/night cycle plugin | 50% off first month

Why Use This Weather Engine Plugin?

Save Time: You can get started without writing any complex code. Simply adjust the global settings to your liking, or dive deeper and create custom weathers if you wish.

Easy Customization: Adding and modifying weather presets is a breeze. Whether you want sunny days, rainy nights, snow, or even ash falling from the sky, you can do it all quickly and easily.

Main Features

Day-Night System:

• Change the timescale to control how fast time passes in your game.

Weather system:

• Weather presets: Automatically run all enabled weather presets through a randomized list without repeating or play them in a random order.

• Unified Settings Menu: Change all weather-related settings from one easy-to-use menu.

• Create new custom weather presets: Create your own weather presets with ease using custom assets.

• Dynamic Weather: Enable thunderstorms, lightning strikes, and adjust wind speed and direction for added realism.

• Preview in Studio: See how your weather presets look directly in Roblox Studio without having to enter play mode.

• Transition Timing: Set how long it takes to switch from one weather preset to another.

• Preset Duration: Choose minimum and maximum weather preset duration.

• Rain Customization: Adjust rain grid sizes and the number of rain particle cells.

• Lag Reduction: Slow down rain position updates to reduce lag.

• Enable/Disable Presets: Quickly turn weather presets on or off.

• Custom Effects: Add unique rain like weather effects such snow, ash, and more.

• Sound Integration: Add music or sound effects to your weather presets and choose if they play at night.

The plugin is 50% off for the first month. I will continue to update the plugin and improve it based on feedback. If you have any questions or suggestions, post them here.

28 Likes

Video is restricted for me.

1 Like

Should be able to see it now. more words for words thing

3 Likes

This looks great but I have mixed opinions on the pricing. For a price of 10 dollars, you should at least make the Gui more user friendly as well as more beautiful as currently it’s… bleh.

4 Likes

This plugin looks so fire, its making me want to build my own rain engine.

2 Likes

Don’t posts in Community Resources with resources that cost money get taken down?

5 Likes

They used to but idk if they do anymore :confused:

2 Likes

What? I am just giving my opinion that this could be better and people could buy this more if OP makes the Gui more aesthetically pleasing. I am not hating on what OP made. I think it’s really cool and I am looking forward to purchasing it!

You are the one hating on my opinion here…

1 Like

Yes, it is allowed. Here are the rules:

Things you could post a Community Resources thread about:

• Significant ModuleScripts, code libraries, or frameworks that you created for public use.
  • Large collections of assets that you created and are releasing or selling.

• Royalty-free or paid art, audio, or texture resources.

• Free or paid plugins you wish to showcase.

• Websites that are useful to Roblox development.

1 Like

Yes, the UI is basic, but it is totally usable even if it doesn’t look pretty. I will continue to improve it if I see people buying it.

Yeah, it is useable but it’s probably just my nitpicky brain. Sorry if I was sounding offensive to you! I reall do find this plugin to be amazing!!

1 Like

Looks like you’ve got lockedtopart enabled on particleemitters sometimes. It’s super jittery as you move around.

looks really nice but its not a module so no thx

what, how were they hating on your opinion, they just asked a question

2 Likes

They aren’t? Their english kind of felt weird… Whoops.

1 Like

I’m not hating on your opinion at all. I was simply replying to your post because it talked about the price.

1 Like

Yes, I am sorry for that! It seems that I misunderstood what you were saying! Terribly sorry…

1 Like

What do you mean it is not a module? I am using modules and functions, but they are not really explained without the GUI.

2 Likes

There should be paid resources sub cathegory in community resources

2 Likes

Looks like a great plugin! Personally, I would appreciate if you made it buyable with Robux as opposed to USD, as that way, developers could put their game/group revenue towards this.