[ Web Panel ] [ 800+ Games ] BloxBan ~ Better way to create, track & more your bans

Hey, this is really nice but would it be possible to add an endpoint for submitting bans? I would like to be able to ban users in game and get them synced on BloxBan

3 Likes

This is really good! I will be using it on my games! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

I already loving this, one question; how much does the BloxBan Plus charge per month? is it going to be robux or usd? and what does BloxBan Plus offers?

1 Like

Yes most definitely, That will be coming in the future were you can use your panel key as a gateway to update, delete, create your bans from other sources

3 Likes

BloxBan Plus isnā€™t out yet and wonā€™t be for a little bit.

Also, I am planning to make BloxBan Plus a onetime payment but again things might change.

2 Likes

Why use BloxBan when you can use free alternatives like Adonis?

Bec yiu can directly ban through website without joining game

3 Likes

The reason for this is because some games donā€™t want an invasive gui running with scripts that could impact performance, with BloxBan you donā€™t need to worry about that since the system was made around to having the best performance and low maintenance with the added benefits of not impacting Roblox DataStore limits.

Another great example is you donā€™t need to join a Roblox game to ban a user, as well as having your banlist on hand 24/7

2 Likes

Itā€™s ridiculous that everyone expects everything for free

5 Likes

Keep in mind, when you make these paid stuff, you need to move ur post to #help-and-feedback:creations-feedback

Well itā€™s not paid, anyone can use it without paying anything, but Iā€™ll look into it

2 Likes

Most groups have the need for admin commands, so they use something custom made or a fork of HD/Adonis, which have their own ban manager in-game, where bans take place, not to mention, itā€™s free without request limits.

This is a freemium product, so itā€™s not even open source which is something a game creator should look into as to protect themselves from faux products and/or easily hackable products.

very cool, and I like the UI, however, I donā€™t see a current need.

Hey, I can see your concerns but if this helps I can explain a bit of my history.

If you donā€™t mind Iā€™ll pick apart your reply and try my best to help you understand a little more from my background.

We can start with

Most groups have the need for admin commands, so they use something custom made or a fork of HD/Adonis, which have their own ban manager in-game, where bans take place, not to mention, itā€™s free without request limits.

Of course, but as I stated this is free from the start how you manage your requests is down to you. I have plenty of games using this and they havenā€™t paid anything, in the future, they can use my system integrated with their stuff, added note this was made around the end-user so they can integrate it however they like.

This is a freemium product, so itā€™s not even open source which is something a game creator should look into as to protect themselves from faux products and/or easily hackable products.

Sadly not everything should be open-sourced I am 100% down with OSā€™ing things but not everything should be, in this example, I will be OS some aspects of this service including stuff on the server-side of things but not everything, as goes for your argument of this system being easily hackable, you as the end-user can see how things work example of this is the premade Lua script that is given to you.

Not only this Iā€™ve also worked on fairly large websites one notable is https://hiddendevs.com/ with a monthly userbase of 14.67k - 890.3k total requests, plus almost 4 years of full-stack site development and including my old project that did the same as this.

very cool, and I like the UI, however, I donā€™t see a current need.

Thank you, thatā€™s perfectly fine not everyone will but its always here if you ever wanna check it out.

ā€“ Volvic

2 Likes

Stop expecting everything for free, you are very lucky that there is so many free scripts available on the dev forum where they could easily be charging for these resources. The request limit is because Volvic is paying for the resources that hosts the web panel not you. Its disturbing that people just think everything should be handed to them. If you donā€™t like it then make it yourself?

1 Like

ā€¦this section is specifically for free resourcesā€¦

1 Like

Whatā€™s preventing you from using this for free exactly?

3 Likes

Your complaining about whatā€™s free isnā€™t free enough?

3 Likes

Question can you hook this up to a anti cheat which auto and a player? Can you also hook this to a discord we hook?

1 Like

Yes, that will be coming in the next update

2 Likes

I love Web panels but honestly is it worth it for me to set it up on my game?

I tried using 2 and all came to either being a paid service and shutting down? How can I relay on this service staying up and running?