WebhookProxy | Discord webhooks go brrrrrrr

It’s a small world, I remember seeing you on the ComputerCraft forums some years ago. Good times.

1 Like

I’m still getting delayed webhook messages on my proxies; is this on your end or Cloudflare’s? Would like to know if I’ve been restricted/blocked or something of the nature.

If you send too many requests, they get either rate-limited or queued if you use the queue.

1 Like

I already know about this, I’m just asking since it hasn’t been happening until very recently and I didn’t know about the incident in the message I replied to until 2-3 days ago when I asked.

It is still working. Please check your code and log any associated errors to debug.

So, Roblox has just announced official support for webhooks today. Does that mean this service is going to be taken down, or will it remain online for those who have been using it since before the update?

EDIT: Typos.

3 Likes

you might wanna take a look at this

1 Like

Even if Roblox announces full support to send directly to discord, these services will still be online.

1 Like

Don’t worry, not going to break anything.

Also, those webhooks are for Roblox-specific things, you can’t use them to send arbitrary messages it seems. Mainly for GDPR requests.

Ah, okay, makes sense. Thanks, I’m blind in a metaphorical sense lol.

Not sure if you are aware of this but the proxy seems to be going down and coming back up every few seconds. Could you take a look to see what is causing this please?

1 Like

Thank you for the report. It appears a couple of games have implemented their webhooks poorly which is leading to them accidentally DDoSing the service. I’ve implemented temporary measures to resolve the issue.

1 Like

Reminder that webhook.lewistehminerz.dev is a deprecated domain and will be removed soon. Make sure to switch to webhook.lewisakura.moe if you’re still using the old one.

Unfortunately this is giving me HTTP 403 (Forbidden)
It was working a few days ago. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There are reasons for all the errors in the response body. Please send the request again and check what the reason is for. You can DM me if you need further assistance.

I’m sorry but guilded’s layout is so confusing for no reason, like every guild has their own sub guild that focuses on a certain topic/game? Also literally noone I know uses guilded actively.

Sorry just realised this message is 2 years late

1 Like

eh i dont trust guilded much i got banned first day for absolutely no reason support not responding for good 3 days

discord better at least on discord you wont get banned the first day you created the account with no reason and without a single warning (guilded didnt even send me email why my account got banned)

1 Like

i tried guilded got banned the first day for no reason and no warnings at all (not even a single email from guilded and their support not responding for good 3 days god damn discord support responds faster at least to me)

guilded is pretty dead i barely found any active servers there

if i was some famous person guilded would probably respond alot faster

1 Like

Just started using this since Hyra (hooks.hyra.io) shut down. Hoping to see less of the outages that occurred with Hyra!

@lewisakura

Any ideas, why this error suddenly came?
Is it because the IP is trying to send a too large embed?

error encountered: PayloadTooLargeError: request entity too large
4|webhook-proxy  |     at readStream (/Path/webhook-proxy/node_modules/raw-body/index.js:155:17)
4|webhook-proxy  |     at getRawBody (/Path/webhook-proxy/node_modules/raw-body/index.js:108:12)
4|webhook-proxy  |     at read (/Path/webhook-proxy/node_modules/body-parser/lib/read.js:77:3)
4|webhook-proxy  |     at jsonParser (/Path/webhook-proxy/node_modules/body-parser/lib/types/json.js:135:5)
4|webhook-proxy  |     at newFn (/Path/webhook-proxy/node_modules/express-async-errors/index.js:16:20)
4|webhook-proxy  |     at Layer.handle [as handle_request] (/Path/webhook-proxy/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:95:5)
4|webhook-proxy  |     at trim_prefix (/Path/webhook-proxy/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:317:13)
4|webhook-proxy  |     at /Path/webhook-proxy/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:284:7
4|webhook-proxy  |     at Function.process_params (/Path/webhook-proxy/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:335:12)
4|webhook-proxy  |     at next (/Path/webhook-proxy/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:275:10)
4|webhook-proxy  |     at internalNext (/Path/webhook-proxy/node_modules/helmet/dist/index.js:142:6)
4|webhook-proxy  |     at xXssProtectionMiddleware (/Path/webhook-proxy/node_modules/helmet/dist/middlewares/x-xss-protection/index.js:6:3)
4|webhook-proxy  |     at internalNext (/Path/webhook-proxy/node_modules/helmet/dist/index.js:145:6)
4|webhook-proxy  |     at referrerPolicyMiddleware (/Path/webhook-proxy/node_modules/helmet/dist/middlewares/referrer-policy/index.js:24:3)
4|webhook-proxy  |     at internalNext /Path/webhook-proxy/node_modules/helmet/dist/index.js:145:6)
4|webhook-proxy  |     at xPermittedCrossDomainPoliciesMiddleware (Path/webhook-proxy/node_modules/helmet/dist/middlewares/x-permitted-cross-domain-policies/index.js:15:3) {
4|webhook-proxy  |   expected: 306694,
4|webhook-proxy  |   length: 306694,
4|webhook-proxy  |   limit: 102400,
4|webhook-proxy  |   type: 'entity.too.large'