Weird blue/purple display in-game

Hey! I play my game and this blue/purple “blinking sheet” shows up. It started to happen today I think, no errors in output. Is this a common issue or has been happening lately? I’d like to fix this as soon as possible please!

Video:

Thank you for reading!

1 Like

Could just be a rendering issue, are all your drivers up to date?

1 Like

Hello, are there any scripts that is in that place which makes it change because it could be just a lighting problem.

1 Like

Try messaging some friends for a testing session. See if it happens with them aswell.

If it does,
try making sure that none of the building could be causing this weird glitch OR it could just be a roblox issue with rendering.

If it doesn’t,
Try updating your graphics drivers, here is a good article that can help you with that!

1 Like

@Guest_1299902666 @tannnxr

This only happens to me in MY game, not in others Roblox games (or games at all), but I’ll still test it out with some friends just in case.

Thank you for replying!

This does happen to me as well though I couldn’t find a permanent solution. You can restart studio and it will be gone for a bit

1 Like

Should be a lighting problem.
I never experience with this.

1 Like

So it only happens in Studio for you? Not in game (in a Roblox server)?

Thank you for replying!

Seems to be a similar issue here, no resolution as yet:

1 Like

I am in a room with 10 other roblox users and we all get the weird flashing purple qr code. Except it’s not in studio but in game on mobile.