Weird Exploit / Spawning Parts

the parts spawned can be seen with studs and are all the default part size, a hat exploit would have all smooth parts and varying sizes.

Here’s what a hat would look like when running the script, and parenting it to workspace (for any other player as well): Screenshot by Lightshot

What are you on about?

So i did some research, apparently exploiters found some bug where they can use hats to insert parts. I don’t know if this has anything to do with it. I say this because the method is slow, however someone probably found a way to speed it up.

A lot, …
Here’s just a part of it: -- Objectslocal mate = Instance.new("ScreenGui")local Main = Instance.new( - Pastebin.com

oh wow (30 chars fillers stuffs wowowowo)

your picture has a smooth hat block with a custom handle size but you can see in the pictures OP posted that the parts have 1: studs which are not present in hat handles and 2: are all the default part size (and all the same size in general) which is not a trait that hats would have due to the varying nature of hat handle sizes

It’s pretty similar, at least not far away. But I assume everything you mentioned is done with tools and hats, in order to replicate to other clients.

Similar topic: Part Spawning Exploit - #15 by 0_0

Wait, I am confused. 1 girl said her hat disappeared while in the game, does that have anything to do with it?

tool blocks and hat blocks look identical, it is not possible for an exploiter to put studs on blocks cause you would need to change the property to do it. also I forgot to say before that OP has shown that he has Basic Admin Essentials within his game. This admin has anti blocks built in and it clears workspace every few seconds of hats and tools

I don’t think so. The exploiter shouldn’t be able to grab other client’s hats.
But perhaps there is a bypass that allows them to do stuff like that, I’m already aware that they can take completely control over your character and make you walk fast, just like they changed your walkspeed.

spawn(function()
   while true do
       game.Players.LocalPlayer.MaximumSimulationRadius = math.pow(math.huge,math.huge)*math.huge
       game.Players.LocalPlayer.SimulationRadius = math.pow(math.huge,math.huge)*math.huge
       game:GetService("RunService").Stepped:wait()
   end
end)

Perhaps this is the thing.

roblox has recently hidden these properties and you cant access them via normal lua anymore (though idk if exploits have gotten around this). but to the question above this no because the hats are welded to people + exploiters cant parent hats out of other people

This exploit is based on the old “drop hat” behavior. Look carefully at this post: Removing Accessory Dropping Key Shortcut

Notice that the hat is reparented in the local script.

It is also based on players respawning rapidly.

They don’t even need a LuaSourceContainer to execute their code.
The client has full control, and is able to do A LOT more than a regular client can in a single localscript.

respawning rapidly has been patched since 2017-2018, there is no effective way for exploiters to dupe hats unless games provide ways to mass respawn or mass spawn tools.

They can still repeat the code I already mentioned, which is hat-based.
They can just reset and repeat the process.

BAE clears hats from workspace and terrain before a player has time to respawn and drop more (every 3 seconds or so). there is no way an exploiter could get that amount of parts into workspace from respawning

What’s BAE?
I’m talking about in general, what they can do.

The part-spawning can be fixed easily, however, not the manipulation of physics (yet).

BAE is Basic Admin Essentals, the admin system which OP has shown to be using in his game. Most modern admin systems have anti hat and tool scripts that come along with them to minimize the chance of an exploiter from doing anything with hats

I have seen this happening in Arsenal, lots of parts randomly spawned and then I crashed

These parts were not just normal grey parts though, they were orange, material wood planks and they were cylinders so I don’t think it’s a script that you have created

If you are on a mac you can also use FN + F9

1 Like