Weird Exploit / Spawning Parts

Try to comment the first require. Anything happens?

Also, who wrote the script for the rank handler?
Also, in your plugins page, click Manage Plugins and send a picture of that, for more clarity so I can determine if it is fake or not.

Try using GetObjects on those require IDs to see their contents.

Yes, these are popular plugins that I found near the top of most used. The Landscapes one was also recommended by an experienced developer.

You mean search for it in that script? if that’s what you meant, nothing showed up. image

He means to search in all scripts.

Doesn’t answer my question.

Keyword original

Yes, they are the original ones. I looked through the creators of them to make sure.

Just because plugins are popular doesn’t mean their safe. Many plugins are malicious plugins that have alt accounts purchase the plugin. Just go through your plugins and check that the owners of these plugins aren’t throw away accounts.

I did look in the 2 module scripts and I couldn’t find anything abnormal in the script.

1 Like

Like I said before, please click Manage Plugins and send a picture of that.

I feel like this may not be the case. If you can, put the links to the plugins in a reply.

Did you write the code above yourself? If not, and it’s a free model, send me a link of the model

Ah, sorry.

One of my friends gave it to me a while back, I am not sure.

It’s probably someone trolling then

The Rock Generator plugin looks fishy, it is very old and very spammy-looking

Alright, do you suggest I uninstall it? Here’s the link: Rock Generator - Roblox

I think you should uninstall it, then create a new place and copy and paste your assets. See if anything happens

1 Like

Alright, I will try that. Thank you.

Yeah, it didn’t happen, neither did it happen in the original. I suppose it would be an exploiter then. And possibly an exploiter that does it without being in the game.

You can’t exploit a game without being in the game.