Weird warning I get in recently updated games

Hello I get this weird warning in most of my games. Even baseplates i recently created and I don’t know whats wrong.
RunService:UnbindFromRenderStep removed different functions with same reference name utility-focus-state-inspect-PBLOX220 2 times. - Studio
I tried porting my whole game onto another experience and it surprisingly worked so i started working from there until 10 minutes later when i got this message again. This message might not seem a big deal but it prevents any scripts from working after you die.

2 Likes

also the warning only pops up when i manually die. If i get killed by any other means it doesnt show up

1 Like

Many other people are seeing this warning as well, including me. It’s most likely a roblox issue and we just have to wait until it gets fixed.

1 Like

Might be an issue on Roblox’s side as the previous poster suggested.

It’s been like 3 days now. I’m not sure if roblox is even aware of the issue.

Additionally, the issue does not actually happen when the user resets, but it actually happens when the reset button is touched/clicked. This means that disabling the reset button doesn’t save devs from the problem either.

I’m going to test this when I get back home, but maybe it has something to do with beta features.

Edit: It doesn’t happen on reset. It happens when the roblox menu UI is closed after being opened.
To fix this, it seems that you have to disable beta features. I am currently going through them to see which one in particular causes the issue.

Edit2: After a bit of testing, I found that the exact beta feature causing the issue is “Updated Roblox Controls.” It is the only beta feature you need to disable.