Welcoming Byfron to Roblox

Should be banned and be allowed natively in the engine itself

Glad to hear, because if it was it would seem most exploits have already bypassed it.

1 Like

Imagine if it ban people for fps unlocker

3 Likes

That would be sad to be falsely banned lol

1 Like

yeah, an in-game FPS unlocker would be good. tired of using external programs

7 Likes

Thank you roblox is saved, the countless times ive encounter them and hope it works like a hardware ban too

God this is taking a while, exploits have become exponentially bad, its unbearable to play any game without an exploiter.

Seems to be in testing now, assuming this tweet is true

4 Likes

Considering the Tweet was deleted, it isn’t. 4 months from acquiring the company to testing on production would have been really fast from my perspective.

can devs atleast get a console for the client that has the same powers synpase x has? like synpase x will bypass the anti cheat it will just take them longer to bypass it and devs dont want to be banned from the platform for testing their anti cheat

1 Like

Coincidentally enough there’s been a few instances of people getting banned already. Very strange if it isn’t out yet though. Maybe they just strengthened what they had before

You can just download Dex or Synapse X yourself and give it to yourself when the server detects a developer joined the game.

But why would you use that over an admin system?

if it out already then that’s sad lol because it seems like it’s been bypassed in less than a day

not possible, this would require them to give us high security levels which will then indefinitely be abused by malicious actors

1 Like

I believe they just strengthened what they had before, instead of releasing Byfron entirely. I’ve seen one of my users in my server banned because of shaders (ReShade).

this post came out last year and it is still not out yet

The year just started so this post is barely 4 months old

1 Like

still lol if you’re announcing something it has to be at least a little close to finished

Yeah you thinking of the wrong company, Roblox will announce something 5 years before it’s released (video frames for example), (clouds for example)

yeah true, I think it’s because they are to busy picking up random sponsors that have nothing to do with the site and making stupid updates like the ad one of the in game ad one of the party feature (I actually am quite exited for that) but roblox forgets that nobody will care by the time it comes out