What Admin Should I Use?

Hello! I’ve been working on a Roblox game and I need help deciding which admin commands would be best.

• HD Admin
  • Kohls Admin
  • Adonis Admin
  • Basic Admin
  • Other(Please specify)
  • Create your own admin

0 voters

7 Likes

I think you need to provide more context to this. Please?

3 Likes

Voted ‘Create your own admin’ because using opensource admin commands can leave your game open to vulnerabilities. Plus making your own isn’t even that hard and can more specifically suit your game’s needs.

7 Likes

I mean what admin do I use for my game?

2 Likes

Alright, I’ll take that into consideration!

1 Like

What I mean is what’s the purpose of the admin?

2 Likes

You should provide us the type of game you’re creating. Every admin module is special for different types of games.

4 Likes

A reliable admin that allows me to easily kick/ban/etc.

2 Likes

All I really need is a good reliable admin to moderate the game.

4 Likes

… Every admin does that, but what type of game you have… Cafe, hotel, tycoon, simulator.

2 Likes

Really not any of those genres.

2 Likes

Oops! I accidentally chose Kohl’s Admin but what I actually recommend is HD Admin. If you want to be more professional, create your own! :smiley:

2 Likes

Then what is your game about, what genre it follows? It’s not so hard to understand my question.

1 Like

Alright, thanks for your help!

1 Like

I’m just saying whats the most reliable admin.

1 Like

Adonis is probably the best choice in terms of free model admins, from what I know it has no bad history and it’s a reliable and simple admin. It is always best to create your own admin if you can however.

5 Likes

Alright, thanks for your opinion!

1 Like

To me, I think HD Admin is the best of them all. There are a lot of unique commands in it and it has neat UIs. Highly recommend it!

2 Likes

Cmdr allows for a lot of the flexibility of your own admin without a lot of the pain needed to set it up. I’d recommend using it if you’re not up to making your own admin, but making your own admin if you’ve got the time/will.

4 Likes

The link doesn’t seem to work for me.