What am I not allowed to build?

The terms of service make no difference between public and private games.

You probably shouldn’t make these dark themes on Roblox until there are proper age-gating features. It’s not the right platform for this at the moment and you will be shut down if moderation finds the game. Moderators can inspect private games.

1 Like

I use this one line in any rules I usually make,
“If you have to ask, it’s probably not ok” :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Building a Hanging Man for the game Hang Man is probably acceptable.

Building a Hanging Man as a threat to a Roblox Player, Group, or Community is absolutely going to be moderated.

As you came here and asked, I think you will need to read through the Roblox Term’s of Service more often to be more aware of moderation.

I hope this finds you well.

1 Like

I don’t think it is a threat, just something that ‘enriches’ the story and the narrative. You are right though, there is a line and this I think will cross it.

Happy birthday!

1 Like

Cheers for the support!
I will take action.

Is this actually something bad for the environment?

Because i find these kind of things some times when i visit games everywhere, they are actually fun to watch.

1 Like

From previous emails with Roblox support, it seems that trying to convert someone to another religion or other belief or group is against the ToS, no matter if it’s a joke, role-playing, or serious.

2 Likes

This is useful to know!

I’m not so sure that this will be acceptable.

There’s a rule I follow when doing something and it’s quite helpful:

DON’T BUILD ANYTHING THAT’S QUESTIONABLE

It’s the easiest way of not getting in real trouble with your builds.

1 Like

If you have to ask then you probably already know the answer. If anything, having that in a game on Roblox seems pretty edgy to me and I have to question how you even remotely got the impression that this would be a good idea.

6 Likes