What are you trying to achieve in Roblox

Hi everyone, from the time I haven’t been here I guess you guys seen my topic My Feedback About Devforum

So I have just wanted to know on what you guys wanna achieve in Roblox, I know that everyone has a dream that they wanna complete & I would be happy for you guys to accomplish what you like to do best & what your still learning in.

**What I wanna achieve is making good gfx like SoftGB & i5k I am not gonna stop until I am a great graphic designer, that’s why I am gonna do what I can for that to happen.

So I hope you guys tell me what you wanna achieve & I hope you guys have a great day! Thank you for reading & have a great day :smiley:

1 Like

This is great and all, but shouldn’t this be on #discussion. Anyways I don’t really have any idea about the things I want to achieve. I just want to be helpful and people appreciate my work.

1 Like

I am waiting for PBR textures and better smooth terrain tools to come out so I can create a realistic Forrest.

1 Like

What a bald question man.
I never joined this platform to achieve anything specific other than enjoyment. I only got into development because I thought it was so cool to be a game developer and become famous. Now pretty much I’m just trying to make a really nice game that’ll do well in Roblox. I don’t wanna leave roblox being an not too well known.

Anyway, I hope you all achieve your goals! Good luck!

2 Likes

There are other topics like this but building is a passion and money is on the side. I try to help people. Not looking to become the next big dev or the best

What i want to achieve is having a “known” game, not like having a game with 1k players, i don’t think that is going to happen, but maybe having a game with a playerbase of 20-50 players, make friends, ban script kiddies and finish my game, but another thing that i’m working on is a Rollback system for DataStores, my game might be long to make but it’s easy, this Rollback system project is short, but very hard to create, i’m trying to have a documentation for it, and maybe release it as a resource: (Expect bad grammar and that kind of stuff, it isn’t finished)

I want to make my family proud of this, thanks for reading :slight_smile:.

2 Likes

What do you mean by “Rollback”? Rolling back changes made? Or wiping Datastores?

Yes, Rolling back changes made. For example, it’s the day 370 of the game, and in the day 365, a player discovered a bug which would give you alot of coins, everyone started to use this glitch, with the current system that i’m trying to create would reset the current data to X day, for example, to the day 364, when the bug gets fixed, you can rollback the data to that date. I really wanted to do this since i noticed that a game called “Growtopia” implemented this system, if they did it then why not Roblox? Thanks for reading.

1 Like

I want to make my own mark on the community. Currently I am planning on making a open source library for all developers.

I don’t want to stop learning until I am able to do all development subjects. I don’t think I will ever stop programming though.

My main goal is to show everyone on roblox who I am and what I can do.

1 Like