What are you working on currently? [2016]

Here’s a server that’s been up and running for 2 hours:

An otherwise 95 errors/warnings have been condensed into 12:

On the server, 656 errors/warnings have been condensed into a mere 5:

(though as you can see I haven’t completely condensed based on UserId due to the way I check)

5 Likes

More progress to King’s Landing v2

9 Likes

Made this human like character really quickly; was surprised I managed to make it. :smiley:

blob.jpg

blob.jpg

his hands don’t look too earthy there… Area 51 would be a little shocked by its freedom

I think @berezaa has something to show off on this topic :slight_smile:

human like

I see nothing wrong Looks pretty earthy to me.
3 Likes

you know there was once a folktale that said the whole Bikini Bottom is inside a lab in Area 51

Made some Oil Tankers for my new game in 2 days :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Did some compression stuff to my Monstercat Visualizer. Went from 10.2 MB to 4.25 MB!

Blurring made it a lot easier to read / better. Thanks for the advice.

1 Like

it probably won’t turn into anything but I made this pretty looking intro

10 Likes

I used some particle emitters to make better looking tracers. (not the overwatch kind)

2 Likes

Love the lighting.

1 Like

#FINALLY GOT THIS DAMN THING TO WORK:

Took a week to make this using some hacky code, but it works and thats all that matters.
@maplestick, Blendblox is one step closer to happening now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

In what way can i contribute to this project?

Well once I’ve made all of the meshes and upload them, I’ll be glad to give you a file containing all of them that I would greatly appreciate if you rendered them (for shading) then turned them into a sprite sheet… But besides that, nothing yet. I’m still thinking about what I’ll be doing with this… Because as of right now this is scripted to work in a game setup, not a plugin… Aaaaaand I want to make a building game but don’t know what.

Keep me posted, it looks incredible!

1 Like

I can… bake textures… just saying…
And render stuff…

What would it be used for?