What are you working on currently? [2016]

yeah that makes sense. Keep us updated on the project, it looks cool. I’m a big RCT fan

3 Likes

Starting to work on the second gamemode of Hitman titled “Police Assault”, here’s a preview of the boss enemy that 1 lucky random cop player will get to be:

3 Likes

I’ve been kinda quiet about this

Wrapping up a few odds and ends.

13 Likes

Hmm. I’m working on a lot of stuff.
I’m working on this… And it’ll take forever!!

Non-jokingly, I’m working on recreating my personally favorite game, CoH2 in Roblox. Which currently, is amounting to this:

I’ve worked on it for like 2 hours, or so, so it’s meh. And I’ve also not programmed for like 6 months on roblox so…

1 Like

Here’s an update to that santa gun I posted earlier

The goal of this is to shoot the correct presents down the chimney. It’s really rough right now, but it will hopefully be a lot more fast-paced in the future.

2 Likes

6th After The Flash game. Should be ready by early 2016.

8 Likes

That looks incredible

@Crykee
I’m getting a 404 error from that

Try this:

15 Likes

Why did my post get retconned 8 years later? :eyes:

1 Like

Little teaser

4 Likes

Eh. Luke Skywalker?

4 Likes

How many particles are active? I might use this as a plasma effect in a game depending on how it performs

Shameless thread promotion

1 Like

Far too many, I think. 112 objects. I mashed those particles together in eight minutes or so. Not really useful for anything other than display in their current state.

I should work on that. :stuck_out_tongue:

I am working on what is probably going to be the final update to Roblox Battle Remastered before I lay the project to rest. Here is something that will be re-appearing after the update is done.Rocket Race Preview.png

2 Likes

@ScriptOn

That reminds me of this animation…

http://i.imgur.com/Xo182vY.gif

2 Likes

That fragmentation test is pretty fun all on it’s own. I’ll probably play your FPS just to tear apart the environment :smile:

“ProfBeetle! you’re shooting the wrong way!”

“Yeah, yeah, but I’ve almost got this building to fall over.”

2 Likes

A 3D heart rate monitor effect using LineHandleAdornments.

15 Likes

I started a new build project. I won’t give much info, but here is the progress:
blob.png

1 Like