What are you working on currently? [2016]

Been busy working on this place on and off for a few months.

Click me for images.
1 Like

Link isnt working for me?

Add “/a/” to the URL before the letters

this works right?

4 Likes

Great job capturing the atmosphere.

1 Like

i don’t think my work deserves a thread of its own quite yet, so i’ll post here.

in-game shot of something i’m working on: image

15 Likes

Looks like it deserves it’s own forum haha!

RAT InfoCenter VI

RAT Palaestra Training Lobby (I kinda suck at building so)

Phantom Forces UI Concept (not official)

7 Likes

You’ve got talent for Ui design.

1 Like

Coming soon to a plugin near you.

7 Likes

I am working with a user named Irrisinn to redo the shop guis for Roblox Battle Remastered. (He is just a graphic designer for me, I do small modifications then implement them).
Here is the idea that we will be working with:

1 Like

Just finished my map for @Davidii’s Battle For Roblox; really pleased how it turned out in just 5 days :smile:

And thanks sooo much to @Crykee for his awesome fog hack.

4 Likes

Been working on a forum software.

4 Likes

A new horror project with Legoman654 and Immersor.
We’re about a year into on and off development so far, but with christmas break here I’m going to be working on it a lot!

I’ve been working on a new game that contains this industrialized peninsula with a couple freeways crossing it. The idea is that the two freeways will travel one on top of the other into a downtown NYC type city.

4 Likes

Is this going to be in-game, or just for studio use only like other radio plugins I’ve seen?

Studio first, game second.

Now I’m working on a little side project with my friend, digpoe/FiniteReality. It’s going to be called “Descent” and will be heavily based off of the SCP-087-B game mechanics with a few quirks:

• The game will not be tied 100% to SCP. In fact, the plot will not be what you expect (:3).
  • The game won’t have the infamous (and highly predictable) jump scares from the old game spammed within itself. It will be heavily based on atmosphere alone.
  • It’s not going to just be a stair simulator lol

You can view me working on random mechanics and trigger points here (It’s about 15% done so be warned. You can’t even respawn if you die.):

This can somewhat be a continuation of a previous game me and digpoe made in mid-late 2013:
http://www.roblox.com/games/130293373/SCP-087-B-The-Escape (closed forever most likely)

1 Like

I’ve taken a break from work on Limitless Management, and started work on a smaller version called SafeGuard. I’ve made many different versions of SafeGuard in the past, most of them not being too impressive until 1.3. However, it being nearly 3 years old, it uses quite a few coding hacks, and shows how little I knew of coroutines back then. Starting with 1.4, it’s going to solve a lot of problems previous versions experienced, and also be a testing bed for Limitless features. Again, have nothing to show thanks to being in bed. It seems that’s the only time I really think of RBXDev… qq

1 Like

I’ve updated one of my games with some small graphical improvements, only to find out later there was an (friendly) exploiter in there.

Now I’m working to get the game FE, and it’s currently really starting to pay off. Too bad I require to port the whole game to FE compatible, but it will be worth it.