What are you working on currently? [2016]

Blowing it up confirmed.

Me, @anon89973268 and @DTF have created the INTRO for Hexaria.

Check out our twitter for more updates: https://twitter.com/HexariaRBLX

13 Likes

Working on a new lobby for @jjwood1600’s Escape. Nowhere near finished but thought I’d post anyway :wink:

(yes that is a water feature covering an entire wall)

9 Likes

My WIP showcase with a ReShade.

4 Likes

I spent the last 2 hours working on this package, few mesh errors but thats from ROBLOX’s CSG not me.
blob.png
If you want it, here’s the model: Lizard Man - Roblox

I know we’re not exactly supposed to do imports, but come on… We make pretty things outside of roblox that we would like to be able to make in roblox but can’t because we don’t have polygon manipulation :frowning:

2 Likes

Did roblox just get a Nexusmod ENB? :open_mouth:

that arch is an eye sore, other then that it looks good.

Don’t want to give too much away. Have a single image. (Think Deus Ex.)

9 Likes

I suggest not trying to make it as a package haha. Then the arms can actually be proportionate and you can give it a neck and longer legs lol.

Looks discotastic!

1 Like

I just finished the “Ball Trail Shop” for my game “Slick Slides”. It took a little longer than I originally planned but I got it done.

Here’s a video of it in action:

You can mess around with it here

1 Like

2 Likes

Multi Pong’s back (finally) in its second iteration! I completely rewrote 95% of the game from scratch off and on for the past 2 years. Currently I’m starting to stress test in order to see if the game can actually hold upwards of 30 players, but pretty much the only testing that’s been done so far has been between 2 players(me and my alt), so expect, and please record, any bugs found.

Some new(cool) features in Multi Pong 2:

• Larger servers(like, over twice as large)
  • Proper server/client separation
  • The minimum server size needed to play was reduced from 3 to 2
  • Maps(scenery) scale with the arena, and player walls always stay the same size, keeping gameplay fair
  • Two new game modes (Juggernaut and Double team)
  • More than 2 power ups! (Old Multi Pong code was so bad it was impossible to actually make more power ups)
  • Paddle upgrade points for a variety of play styles - want to go max speed with a tiny paddle? Or maybe you want more control and opt for a larger paddle with a larger rotation angle. Either way, customization points make for a unique experience for every player
  • Global stat leaderboards for hits, kills, wins, and levels
  • Stat tracking - check out the leaderboard section in the menu. Click on the box that says “X Player Games” and put in a new number to get a bar graph of the player’s placements(1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc) throughout their Multi Pong career
  • You can look up other player’s stats as well to keep track of your competition
  • Composite rankings are made using all of a player’s lifetime statistics, and are posted on the website’s leaderboard in the form of PlayerPoints
2 Likes

Dear lord did this take a long time. I had to redo the animation from scratch 5-6 times just because of how much more skill (that I don’t have) it takes to animate human rigs. I’m still learning a lot but here’s what I’ve created tonight:

Here’s how I made it (using my custom animation editor):

All 16 keyframes: (This is how I create/edit the animations):

(Bonus) I finished the sight selection and got a ton of progress (~90% done) with the camo selection gui:

17 Likes

Loving that last GIF, really cool ui. What happened to demented defense?

Waiting to hear back for the Xbone proposal. We have a final map and ~5 weapons just sitting on my PC waiting.

Ranged NPC attacks. Sort of buggy at the moment, but works nonetheless.

https://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4/bzmx.mp4

9 Likes

I WANT TO PLAY THIS!!

Love those guis btw

1 Like

In response to my lonely screenshot, here’s another to make it slightly less lonely. You have to love what you can do with particle emitters.

https://t4.rbxcdn.com/60f86d70594737c1b6886c673f8285d9#.png

19 Likes

That image deserves more likes.

Had to knock one out myself quick (it’s not as good though - how’d you get the smooth(er) texture?)
AwesomeSpotlight.png
AwesomeSpotlight2.png

7 Likes