What are you working on currently? [2016]

Still messing around with blender:

2 Likes

Oh man, that stuff is the bomb! There are so many cool ways you can vivuslize audio in blender!

Speaking of audio… started making something on roblox as part of a school assignment. We have to do something with visualising some audio stuff but decided to use roblox for the ease of prototyping… It’s not the best but it works so far (might want to rewrite the rendering though…) (The song is just the first one from the catalog :p)

1 Like

Working on Characters for me and @TrustMeImRussian 's FPS: Authority.

Apocalypse rising clothing assets?

No idea if they are using the same assets, these are Pyramid Tactical

Back to designing GUI after a few months off roblox…

2 Likes

I really wish i could use the new attachments and joints for tanks… but i can’t get them to aim accurately without the tank also flipping out…

which is a shame, because i really like how these turned out… because they’re randomly generated…
well… more of “pick a turret, pick a hull, stick them together”

i really have no clue what i should be working on .-.

4 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrvOGqC9ZjQ&t=858s I’m currently working on TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHEN THIS IS COMING OUT AGFHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

1 Like

April fool’s day update

2 Likes

What to do when you want to block off a path in a winter FPS map?

The obvious answer is build a bulldozer, of course.

Bulldozer in position:

2 Likes

Wrapping up finally a few major things that I had on my to-do list for our FPS. That included finish optimizing the 3 maps (which I dropped union and poly count down to about 1/8th of what it was), finished up on the weapon models and scaling as well as messing around with camo ideas and attachments…

Long story short I’m finally caught up lol

13 Likes

or you could just put up something like this.

WARNING: NSFL

i know it’d keep you out.

Doesn’t exactly work on the average MPB2 player though.

1 Like

Some of the more recent helpful tips for devs posted over on @RobloxEcon

Including how to get around that annoyance that Dev Groups can’t payout robux from different games at differing amounts to their devs (making devs make multiple groups when they could focus on one)

pt1 https://twitter.com/ROBLOXEcon/status/806226717790511104
pt2 https://twitter.com/ROBLOXEcon/status/809508629241991168

Follow for more helpful tweets in the very near future!

5 Likes

Working on a fallout group game
Not really good at gfx but here’s my attempt at it

R15 characters and I decided to use roblox’s r15 scale feature

It has a good old base building system

And of course, the new vegas strip (slightly different from the fallout new vegas game)

6 Likes

Get out while you still can, Dylan is going to screw you over like he did to the rest of the Fallout community.

Meanwhile I’m working on some how combing this guy with this animal species for the US soldier like character in Inner Animal… Progress:

EDIT: omg I just realize where Wolf got his character’s inspiration from. GG starfox GG.

1 Like

Who’s Dylan and how exactly did he screw the fallout community?

if i had to guess. somewhat akin to “Kibler” of the ww2 community on roblox.

(move this conversation to PMs, already contacted Edd_E about it.)

1 Like