What are you working on currently? [2016]

Why did it take a long time?

The first thing that I needed to was to get the pipes to align just right… which is painful when building on wedges. Also a lot of re-thinking strategies after figuring out they would not work and try again.

You might find this plugin useful.

Well, already made the pipes… don’t see the need to remake them.

Unless those are the last pipes you’ll make on ROBLOX, you’ll be able to find use for the plugin :P

Also, if you need a reason to remake them, pipes generally have rounded corners.

1 Like

blob.png

11 Likes

sorry lego, its true. You have failed the school of plumbing, please collect your belongs in the parking lot outside where the sentient cloud is awaiting its next meal.

Have fun!

2 Likes

No clue what is worse. Inaccuracy or bulging:
blob.png

use the primitive generator plugin to generate a donut and then negate it to the right angle

Do you not know how to use relative rotation (pivoting)?

What you need can be done in like 3 seconds using qCmd build plugin.

Fractality made this nice pipe plugin for me, try it for the best precision !

1 Like

hue hue !!
I started a new project, I’m just messing around trying to find a good color scheme and shape right now.
Some screenshots:

:3

16 Likes

Neat!

Did I just see you on my Dev stream?

I am everywhere

3 Likes

This looks like a job for resizealign. Make the inner edges touch, then resize them in by the radius of the sphere, then put the sphere at the center of one of the faces (both face centers are the same point)

edit: not exactly like that. here’s a video using my tools. stravant’s resiealign can do it.
https://vid.me/TBkK

2 Likes

I’ve been doing a bit of UI work on a project:

Screenshots ![](upload://9DO2Z4Gz537Du8TUw1Hyza7jJpO.png)

Resizes alright, too! I’ll probably make a separate UI for mobile eventually, though.

11 Likes

What ever happened to that zombies in space game you and prime were working on a few years ago?

I wasn’t skilled enough to finish it at the time and I haven’t gotten around to it yet. I still think about it every once-in-a-while and I hope to get back to it and finish it someday.

Reopening my old navy command game (Been closed since september)

The lobby got a new UI, and I have to rewrite the server matchmaking. (This is pretty good to me considering I suck at UI)

4 Likes

I have been arranging my soundtracks in iTunes :3

2 Likes