What are you working on currently? [2016]

But the model I made was SODIMM form-factor RAM… :confused:

Anyway... planning on creating a 3D model to print at my school. It is a model of the Pentium G3258, and used Roblox to make sure I got the dimensions right because I am expecting I will need 3 hours to create it in OnShape to make it able to be 3D printed. ![blob.png](upload://oU0w8i6gElIfdamPwWYG0umnwJG.png)

Edit: Done. Only took 16x the time.
blob.png

1 Like

Not bad! I love the inspiration from the website in it!

Edit: I just realized how old that post is lol

you uh…
you forgot the little triangle in the corner to indicate how it’s supposed to go into the slot.

You can tell by the round indentations as well

Currently working on my Sword-&-Gun round-based game. With the custom skin system I have, imagine all the bad-wood-grain skins people could make without me being able to fix it! :shock:

5 Likes

I’ve been thinking about doing that too. That’s awesome that you are actually implementing it!

Working on the concept of the UI for my RPG. Still a work in progress, of course.

Also, enjoy some sun rays :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Lmao o o o but yet you’ve been going round calling your new fps revolutionary, that it will be the best. Ok.

3 Likes

rip blackops 3 cammo

3 Likes

I have to keep reminding myself that this is on ROBLOX and not an indie tripple A engine.

this doesn’t make a lot of sense

bit of an oxymoron

1 Like

I like everything. I don’t think the weapon picker is very user-friendly though. I’m not sure. It seems to just take up too much space on the screen. Other than that. Looks good.

Agreed. It’s something I did for the hell of it.

When I have more critical stuff done I’m going to redo it.

Yeah. I mean I like it, It’s very clean and different. I’d just make the Titles of weapons you’re not actually using fade away and not have the ammo for every gun on screen all at once. Maybe when you’re switching weapon everything could be shown for a few seconds before fading out. I’m guessing that users will swap weapons with either Q or E or scrolling? That’s what I gathered from the looks of it. I think the arrow would look better Facing West with only the ACR Showing once and weapons swapping around in a circle order??? It looks great tho and that’s just what I’d do lol. But I wouldn’t be able to do that as I’m only just learning how to properly scale out my GUI elements. So… Good job looks good.

Spent the last 4 hours animating. Here’s what I got. I wish we could bend meshes/uniosn so I wouldn’t have the uncomfortable looking wrist joint. I’ll manually adjust it tomorrow.

2 Likes

If you had the wrist union bend it’d still look broken lol

The bending would start from the elbow and end at the wrist, like a real arm.

3 Likes

are you talkin elbow bending or the forearm bending