What are you working on currently? [2016]

Turn audio off, roblox recorder has audio issues.

2 Likes

I’m thinking about making an adventure/platformer type game, and I’m making one of the worlds be based on the “mud hill” area from Crossroads:

^ Still working on the underground part of the tower

Place: Mud Mountain - Roblox

2 Likes

Guessing this is still the right thread to post updates in.

A new city for Hexaria in the works:

22 Likes

Wow, that looks amazing!

2 Likes

stap. just stap i giv i cant compete with u. D:

Good job Crykee.

1 Like

Well I’ll post what I’ve been working on:

Controls:
WASD = move
V = camera mode
B = selective firing
1-0 = equipping tools
Tab = open/close gui
~ = freemouse
C / ctrl = crouch
Z = prone
Shift = run

Advice: don’t take a swim.

1 Like

I’ve noticed scrolling in zooms out, while scrolling out zooms in.

You know, I inverted that and everyone said the zoom was broken. Me confused on scrolling zoom now.
(>.<)

2 Likes

I really love your building style.

1 Like

yeye

2 Likes

New game called Demented Defense. It went into Alpha testing today after 3 months of development with my team. It’s going super smoothly and I can’t wait to publicly release it in two weeks!

10 Likes

I’ve been the sole coder for this Fallout 3 group since January 20th and have been working on the code that is in this place since the 1st of this year.

Best of all, I’m being payed to code what was originally going to be free. :smiley:

Scripting isn’t anywhere near done, but we needed to replace our current weapons with a hell lot less laggy raycasting guns so I had to rush the past 2 weeks to get everything in working condition as long as a mock ui for inventory. Which for whatever reason was waaaay harder to make then it was needed. This project has been through 2 rewrites and doesn’t require another.

As of now the place is nothing more then a warzone with RK’ing everywhere because as the name says, it’s a stresstest. (For the weapons, we had 30 players all shooting miniguns at one time, server held up perfectly! ^.^)
But later on in the month it’ll be more roleplaying based with a few things I can’t say right now other then it’s gonna seriousily hurt other fallout groups and places. Mostly a certain group that has bad blood with the family.

Inb4 UI not Fo3, we decided to go with Fo4’s UI because its cleaner and appeals to the fallout 4 community. ;]

Get it?

Arm-strong propulsion?

4 Likes
1 Like

Currently working on a completely new RP Game. Kingdom Life™ III. I’ll be posting some pictures/videos later.

I can post this for now;

One of my latest armors made for the character customization system: ![|690x349](upload://tyS16ZorTvvwHLfoyyxMau2UhXe.jpeg)
![|690x351](upload://bbQnAwHDFQvS4o7hctrhO4XeEyt.jpeg)
![|690x349](upload://lebov5QkFo616yKjrDBZzFC15Ug.jpeg)
Only a ***very*** small bit of the whole thing.
10 Likes

you posted those same exact pictures like a month ago…
But good work non the less. Although thats a lot of polygons to render for the armor alone, gonna make lesser PCs lag unbelievably.

I NEED DERMONDARBLE, no Pablo needs him.

this isn’t mine but RookieTrooper made this:

https://gyazo.com/25f1fb79cb2563335ea441197039a4d8

same