What are you working on currently? [2016]

I have a hangout type place getting close to done. Needed to create this two-handed backpack:

Uses a custom replication system to run everything locally, including part creation and welding, with being able to press Q to choose which tool gets affected by the click. Clicking either tool or pressing ~ allows the tool to be changed with what you have available.

5 Likes

That looks neat.

1 Like

chopping up some meshes and seeing if I can rig them in roblox to look coolio

4 Likes

HAX U IMPORTER!!!

k so we all know who else imports models too. :wink:

Is that from warhammer?

Omg that’s similar to a video Quenty did. It was a wrecking ball bashing into a wall and then wall breaks into a bunch of little triangles. Could be very useful in war games where you have to blow through walls or just simply shooting at a wall would make little indents.

Fishing game is coming along well, we’re about to do an actual playtest with more than 2 people so the game will probably explode with errors I don’t know about but you know. Cant catch them all

3 Likes

I’ve been busy working on refurbishing my old farmhouse model from 2013-2014, you can see its progress here:

Plus there’s a free barn to look at in-game and my legendary animated skybox that fits perfectly with the place.

1 Like

Been finishing up and adding some more things to my game, Slaughtering Floor, to make it fit for free release soon! :smiley:

3 Likes

Phone:

Cars:

Fishing:

LIFTING:

A little bit of everything.

6 Likes

Texting while driving?

Oh no. That will be banned.

(I think we are actually going to put something that prevents it, lol. Only because when you’re in the phone, you can’t move. I don’t want someone driving into a river or something if they take out their phone.)

Damage their health or take 5 money from them every second they do it.

Or intentionally drive them into trees.

3 Likes

Would you be interested in making some gorified zombie models for me?

1 Like
3 Likes

Where can I try this???

I would, but I’m really busy this weekend sadly. Message me though with dome details and I could probably work on something monday. :slightly_smiling:

Teaching life lessons. I like it.

working on some xcom 2 mods in my offtime

Just finished Pandora’s Box: https://twitter.com/ScriptOnRoblox/status/703737098709417984