What are you working on currently? [2016]

boo, no music loop till you closed out.
Good job though.

Tbh, the music transition from nice strings to hardcore screamo is off putting. I mean I get the tone of the game, but the transition just doesn’t sound good to me.

My current project is a taco.

Actually working on a spectator-cam, predictive multiplayer replication, and collision physics for a car game

Edit: Things took an interesting turn

6 Likes

If you mean predictive multiplayer replication - as in predicting where the car will be in the next frame, I did that a while ago and got near identical prediction of roblox physics using some simple code that checks where the Part was last frame and where it is this frame. If you’d like I could show you (It’s not complicated at all).

I thought the red car was on the grass; little did I know it was on the lifter!!?

Share please!

I know this may be a massive shock to some people, but… More tanks :smiley:
well… actually it’s more of… i finally figured out mouse control, and implemented it into a game.

warning: big gifs ahead

and some “new” vehicles that i hadn’t added before because i thought i had lost the file with them :stuck_out_tongue:

it’s nearing completion in becoming a full game. if you wanna try it, you can
here.
requires two people to play though because… PVP (PVE is still in development)

6 Likes

Maybe an open world apocalypse game?

Kicking doors ![|690x303](upload://eiTWmWT4kBKibV3ufXKPrHrSsag.gif)
smacky stabby crowbar ![|600x356](upload://d4LNzqIvted9zfM6QXGLVpLorcM.gif)
Radar and night vision ![|690x348](upload://fVYAD8wVhjTCcrGs2kEUadOXhb2.png) ![|690x455](upload://vZ0zUSR6RsVsY0JTTj419sUbhML.png) ![|690x455](upload://89pkmOJI73QwZTcQ4xS42ukqVx5.png)
4 Likes

How to open a door:

8 Likes

Unrelated to ROBLOX, but I think it’d be cool to post anyway:

So, it’s not yet fully working (unfortunately) but I’m the process of getting it working. I just need to figure out how SRP6 works and implement it properly.

needs more context?

He’s making a WoW private server

1 Like

Working on a prototype game engine. The warping/wallhacking is only there because I don’t check for collision to the top and sides yet. The gif might render at a low framerate, but my slow laptop renders the game at 60 FPS :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Raycsting is so much fun!

Why would I do raycasting? I’m just comparing the distances between surfaces :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Converting all my games to FilteringEnabled. I never took an attempt at it before, so it may be a challenge at first.

Update on the phone I posted earlier:

Contacts app

Other half of app is the playerlist.

Map

Overall progress:

Shipping ships shipping shipping ships shipping shipping shipping ships

7 Likes

I will leave it at this:
blob.png

1 Like

Le Ripuli Mega Games

Hue

I’ve been working on a SoulsBorne styled dungeoneering game. I don’t have much footage of the project, but I have a short video about the movement system.

4 Likes