What are you working on currently? (2017)

Nice, just needs a little something more like tongues of fire, a bit of smoke/steam, and/or some sparks or something like that.

If I could add a shimmer I would.

1 Like

I think you could use water for that possibly. Would however though add some particles to the air for some dust or something… its lacking air pollution.

As for myself… After weeks (last year) of not understanding how to code a finite state machine and quitting on the idea of coding one for a few months (I believe since March of last year?) I decided to spend 5 hours today writing a finite state machine. I have written around 3,000 lines of code during those 5 long hours of testing, I finally got a working FSM that is simple but functional and is only 105 lines long (for the FSM part, not including lines for states)

Update:

Added a working humanoid FSM to my AIs !

1 Like

too much JIGGLE

2 Likes

It’s official my dudes.

Spent the last 8 hours making a bomb for fun.

Edit: 344 parts, 25 unions.

Unarmed state:

Guts:

17 Likes

welcome to the NSA watch list. you’ll like it here

10 Likes

At least he gets more twitter followers for it after they found out he’s not actually a terrorist but a cool dude making cool stuff.

@EchoReaper any plans on making it go nuclear?

You just reminded me of some of the first free models I played with… a gravity bomb in particular that pulled everything into it when activated. Probably one of these cylindrical looking devices https://www.roblox.com/develop/library?CatalogContext=2&Subcategory=6&Keyword=gravity%20bomb&SortAggregation=5&PageNumber=1&LegendExpanded=true&Category=6

You’re bomb is way cooler looking though.

mining inside an asteroid?
Who are you, that one guy from that one film?

Working on a minigame style game but with a twist. :sunglasses:

18 Likes

Way ahead of you. :sunglasses:

15 Likes

Surprisingly relevant:

9 Likes

Oh nice clock

1 Like

[Content Deleted]

3 Likes

Meet Zadena, one of the playable characters in the upcoming shooter: Q-Clash!

23 Likes

One of her powers should be the ability to shoot eggs out of her tailfeathers.

Oh my thats beautiful.

sometimes simple is always best… making a loading screen for my new game :octopus:

6 Likes

o wow.

1 Like