What are you working on currently? (2017)

I saw your gif on twitter about zooming into unions and finding how unoptomized they are… I am deeply disturbed.

1 Like

added https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JrApvotk34 to my found footage spectate so when someone dies it cuts to color bars and plays the tone for a few seconds

[spoiler]until I got banned for a day because “do not upload excessively loud audio files to roblox” effectively stopping me from working on anything today

thanks, roblox[/spoiler]

##Been Building

Now, what have I been building? I honestly have no idea, or do I? :confused:

21 Likes

What is this glory… my eyes sweep within the wind while I gasp to breath. Nice work :ok_hand:

2 Likes

All I care about is popping those balloons up there… can I please have a needle?

3 Likes

I know, right? I’m glad I made a new mesh rather than trying to optimize that union.

NodeJS and Discord.js.
Threw together in an hour. Could be interesting…

3 Likes

5/5 would terminal

1 Like

Coming to you in about… 30 minutes. (Requires being part of Nexus Development)

1 Like

Design mock-up for the backpack in Holiday’s World! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Finally finished one command for my discord bot. It took way longer than I thought it would lol:

On the bright side, in making this one command, I set up a bunch of other stuff that’ll help me make commands easier in the future.

Edit:

Like these

2 Likes

Just more works in Blender :slight_smile: My second armour, and my first custom race head, an orc.

11 Likes

Luke Skywalker’s ROTJ Lightsaber Hilt WIP

Blender practice & creating props for my future game :smiley:

Making Jailbreak car chassis even better :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Nice. Are you solving for a critically damped suspension?

2 Likes

Yup! :smiley:
Switching to VectorForces. A lot more control!
EDIT: The actual solved ODE of that damped spring was for something else I was testing.

4 Likes

Am I the only one that has no idea of what’s going on here :joy:

10 Likes

Nope. :smiley:

1 Like

We’ve been hard at work on Boardwalk Tycoon these past couple weeks. Basic game play is essentially done but it needs optimizations for mobile and Xbox. The NPCs are going to be fun. :stuck_out_tongue:

Exploring the interior of asteroids. And maybe some terrain generation…

10 Likes