What are you working on currently? (2017)

Off topic - I’m so confused on how we get Smooth terrain, meshes, and a new lighting system and still lack reflective mirrors XD I mean doesn’t water already reflect for us?

4 Likes

Yes, although you could change the resolution of the spline so it looks more coarse but uses less parts. The point was to make a road system that didn’t have a knot limit like Asimos bezier road plugin where you can only define 3/4 points. The triangles also make elevation changes smooth af:

I wanted to be able to just click and make nice looking roads over terrain pretty easily:

7 Likes

A new game in progress by a couple of friends and myself. Will probably include one or two more developers at a later point.

Logo designs

Drawn by yours truly. :smile:

5 Likes

First one.

Water doesn’t reflect like how you’d think. It just copies your screen. There was a topic about this, but I can’t find it.

Aha! Mirror Material

2 Likes

Lots and lots and lots of revolver renders …

5 Likes

geez, you must think this thread Revolves around you
image.jpg
ʰᵃʰᵃ⋅⋅⋅⋅

13 Likes

Please stop.

1 Like

Should be done in a few weeks.

Famous last words every dev has spoken

4 Likes

The first head is shaped like a peach the second is more square.
idk which 1

4 Likes

2 Likes

This I like… you used curves didn’t you?

I’ve been working on a little place for the past 2 days :slight_smile:

20 Likes
  1. Nope nothing but edit mode and some planes.
  2. I use the solidify tool after I placed each strand of hair around the head and used the thickness setting to add depth.
  3. I then used Boolean to union the hairs to the hairline.
  4. To smooth out any bumps or edges I just decimated down a few points and boom .3. Did the same thing with the female hair.
    image.jpg
    My first attempt was really choppy it felt like trashy MII hair image.jpg.
    (my second attempt was the one I showed ya’ll :stuck_out_tongue: )
1 Like

Whoa, holy… that’s amazing!

I was referring to the male… I skipped the female owo. Any and all doubts I had of your modeling skills are over, I’m impressed now… got a twitter I can follow to see when you post more models? Also nice hair on the female, im going to try that out.

https://twitter.com/VeovEviosEkdosi Thanks man I got a twitter too .3.

That skybox is quite fitting. Looks incredible :smiley:

Is this that virtual plaza I’ve heard so much about?

what?