What are you working on currently? (2017)

generalized some easing equations. goal is to use a number for styles instead of names like ‘inQuad’ or ‘inOutQuint’ or stuff

2 Likes

That naming scheme makes me uneasy.

1 Like

Was redoing the forums and I’m running into another one of the many problems of the ancient pages: No SVG.
So I remade the moderator tag in svg, and I’ll be remaking all of the little icons for the forums in SVG too:

I’ll edit this post later with my progress

Edit 1: Gettin somewhere…:
Edit 2: Went to bed early last night, forum thingies are done :smiley:

1 Like

Just finished some basic tile physics for Disaster Island, working on maps. (Basically disaster hit tile, tile goes boom and dies. It’s fun to see.) It’s really interesting to try out scripting even minor things when you’re a builder.

For those who don’t know what Disaster Island is:

If anyone is interested in testing some cool stuff related to this game, join this group: https://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=2949091, all RBXDev members are invited.

More screenshots etc can be found on my Twitter: https://twitter.com/KyleDevv/status/820197980640841729

11 Likes

added terrain scatter like trees

i’ll have them de-render if you get too far away sooner or later, if it turns out to be too big of a problem.

so, now the question is.
do you think people would want to play a PVP fighter pilot game with a randomly generated map? or is that too niche of an audience?

2 Likes

You’re the ROBLOX heir of CrazyMan32! :open_mouth:

5 Likes

omg the textures, the style, beautiful

how can someone not love this?

1 Like

That’s very quintwitted of you.

1 Like

Trying to make sense of @EgoMoose’s FABRIK wiki article and code… I get the idea behind IK, find the distance between start and finish, if it’s reachable then continue and find out what angle every joint needs to be at to reach said goal. But someone’s code is non-existent with joints so I’m pretty much ripping my hair out trying to figure out how to do anything.

Step 1: Add in the colors of grass you want to blend together.

Step 2 (Optional): Add in a custom lighting of your choice.

Step 3: Place in other objects to reduce sticking out parts.

27 Likes

Voyagerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

1 Like

Step 3: Draw the rest of the owl

10 Likes

I would join and try it if it wasn’t for the group limit…

I don’t really see why there is small group limit. Only 5? :frowning: r◊bl□x, show non BCers some love.

EDIT: Left a group to join.

2 Likes

Accepted, if you have any suggestions or find any bugs it’d be really helpful. Please note the game isn’t in a properly playable state yet, but will be over the next few weeks.

2 Likes

Map made by YasuYoshida, for TNT Rush Boom.

25 Likes

Start of a sky tram station. Still not sure where I’m going with this project.

2 Likes

#Guest did a fing1!!!oneoneeleven1!!extictedguestionmark111!

Global time variable for bullets, ducking and sound playbackspeed… Sadly don’t have any peaking AI’s yet, still working on that but ayeeee slow-mo bullets.

10 Likes

Soon this’ll be ingame graphics thanks to Zeuxcg !!

5 Likes

I’m just hoping that won’t be postponed for another few years

2 Likes

2 little rigs :slight_smile:
blob.jpg

22 Likes