What are you working on currently? (2017)

I finally have someone helping me do the charting for Sound Volblox!
He’s got 2+ years charting songs for K-Shoot Mania, a simulator for the game on which Sound Volblox was based, Sound Voltex. Needless to say, he’s going to be a huge help with me as the new semester starts.

Before, I only had my editor in its most primitive form, because I was the only one seeing it. Now that someone else is working with me, I decided it was time to redo the editor and massively improve its appearance and overall functionality.

This is how it’ll look in Studio once the plugin itself is done:

4 Likes

the map will mostly be visual, airfields will be set to spawn in corners of the map (basically sending x and y coords of the airfield and plopping it onto the map)

probably going to add some ground targets, not individual vehicles, but battalions instead.

the problem with premade maps is A: i suck at map design (see Tankery)
B: that would be a lot of data to replicate, as apposed to sending a seed to a client and letting their computer deal with it. (testing on slower computers i own show i can generate a 3000x3000 map in under 4 minutes,) with hour-long rounds planned, all using the same map would make a 5 minute wait to generate (during which you can choose, prepare, and customize your aircraft) seem not so bad

I built a sign. Not sure what else to say.

6 Likes

A little side project I’ve been working on for the past few days. All I need now is to finish up rounds, ui, make a lobby and get some maps! The main objective is to be on fire to gain points. The catch is that you loose health when you are on fire. Idea by @ninjasheep http://devforum.roblox.com/t/free-game-idea-fire-fight/32650

2 Likes

Made a teaser image for Flight!

1 Like

You should maybe make the paper airplane fill up more of the space in the image and/or give it a title.

Well that was just for Twitter and there will be text above and below :slight_smile:

1 Like

Currently I am working on a way to make NPCs on Roblox more lifelike by allowing them to carry on some decently human conversation to keep players in Roleplay, allowing us to depend a little less on our players actually roleplaying.

I haven’t decided what kind of game to implement this into, but considering making a game similar to Westworld as that’s what inspired me.

Spent the other day learning how to use blender and made my first ever model! Then I imported it into Roblox.

Can’t wait to do more in blender, it’s so powerful!

14 Likes
9 Likes

mp5 gat

5 Likes

Been working on a UI library offline on my laptop, since my desktop broke and I don’t have internet at my house atm (I’m having the worst luck this month…)
Anyways here’s a picture of the Graphing library, and a Luminescance Frame (and I made the sliders.)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Edit: Will probably have this luck for a while so… I guess I keep up the work on my ui offline

You’re quite the piece of cosmic meatloaf. Most cosmic meatloaf I met in my day wouldn’t compare.

I’ve done something like that, except it could look up words in the dictionary, tell time, and even tells chuck norris jokes. It also can talk like a pirate. :123: I was going to add a yoda voice, but the api for it isn’t a free/public one. :frowning: Same for machine translation.

I’m actually have been working a lot recently on realistic AIs and the like. I’ll show stuff soon™.

Im out of this world, you might say?

WELCOME TO THE CLUB!
*throws confetti everywhere

yey I have pretty looking testing UI finally…

1 Like

Welcome to the cool kid club!
(and yes, i rendered that special for you)

1 Like

Here’s a video of it in action!

EDIT: NOW WITH BULLET TIME STUFF

And yes, bullet time does actually effect how fast time moves, as shown on the clock.

6 Likes

I made a meme greenscreen.

1 Like