What are you working on currently? (2017)

It would be great if we could separate or modify the natural skybox when it is being applied to reflections so places with custom environments could be allowed to see outside.

19 Likes

Screenshot_189

Just wondering why the hand isn’t on the handle? How is the soldier meant to fire it?

3 Likes

Oh it’s just a rough fun pose I did with Mixamo, thought it would bring more life to the presentation rather than the usual pose. Considering Roblox doesn’t support vertex deformation it won’t be in the game anyway haha.

Duke Bloxem?

1 Like

“I’m here to chew bubblegum and pwn noobs. And i’m allll out of bubblegum.”

9 Likes

“Im here to kick bubblegum and chew noobs. And I’m all out of noobs.”

4 Likes

Lowpoly fictional guns.

7 Likes

don’t you know the bubblegum gear has infinite uses? :stuck_out_tongue:

t r i g g e r e d

11 Likes

Skins. Time for tier 3. :grin:

13 Likes

:hamburger::hotdog::meat_on_bone:

34 Likes

is it mobile friendly?

My latest infrastructure monstrosity:

21 Likes

This looks great. Can’t wait to play it!

1 Like

this looks dope image

3 Likes

Me “Working” on things

8 Likes

WIP place that will be my picture for my twitter when I’m offline. Still need to add a few more light sources so it isn’t quite so dark.

14 Likes

Could you by any chance modify it a bit so that it has 2 o’s and one f? I think that would look a bit better imo.

2 Likes

For the most part, I just need to filter touch input a little and make sure field of view displays the 3D environment consistently (that would be super easy if the diagonal FoV stuff is put in soon)

Paradise mall is a pretty casual game so it’s definitely worth it to me to make sure it works well on mobile