What are you working on currently? (2017)

This needs to be the DEFAULT loading screen.

5 Likes

Not anytime soon, if ever. Just a personal project to practice my CSS. Sorry :frowning:

not even for $5-10?
rip

Using roblox terrain for this project.

10 Likes

How are you able to get the road perfectly on the rugged terrain? Is it a plug-in?

1 Like

Started working on this thing a few hours ago, hopefully I’ll be able to finish the mesh tomorrow so I can start texturing it!

:smiley:

3 Likes

Slowly getting there with my railshooter:

I now have a basic health system for the player, tomorrow ill work on the “respawning” part as well as adding special muzzle flares to enemies that shoot lethal bullets… Because right now its impossible to tell who’s gonna get ya.

3 Likes

I think that the ‘real’ bullets also move much slower than the fake ones, from what I remember (unless you already have that; I just skimmed the thread since about 30 posts back)

Also, gonna have the handgun, machine gun, shotgun and grenade launcher, I presume? :wink:
Time Crisis 3 is also the only rail shooter I’ve played besides Sin and Punishment, so yeah

2 Likes
10 Likes

Part to terrain plugins help!

3 Likes

I think I liked the techno twist to the end … though something like that, you need the visuals to capture the essence of it.

If you make an extended version of that, you could probably use it for the menu screen.
The first half did not blend well at all with the second techno. I thought the transition, when you brought back the violin with the piano stroke, was absolutely great.

9/10 “would have been a 10/10 but it made me laugh too loud in class so -1”

1 Like

Oh would you look at the time,

i’m late to drop some freedom

to do: building destruction effects

7 Likes

Well hello friend, slower bullets is a great idea! And yes… Handgun, machine gun, shotgun and grenade launcher (which is actually a flare gun?)

I currently have both hand and machinegun, which you can switch between by left clicking while ducking :wink:
I’m also currently working on the actual game code of the game.

1 Like

Still redesigning Roblox pages

6 Likes

only the stipend in the summary?

WARNING: dank meme

/s

seriously though, that is some amazing work you’re doing, i was kinda bummed out when i upgraded to OBC(for devex) to find that i wouldn’t get the cool dark site them that was promised so long ago…

Pls give

1 Like

I built, unwrapped, and baked this chair today, its just so much fun making meshes. Unfortunately its 11k triangles so im gonna to spend the time to optimize it and get all the textures on one uv map before I can import it to roblox

5 Likes

If it’s meant to be a chair robloxian sized, you could get away with 6 or 8 sided cylinders with smooth shading.
And remember 5 sided cylinders on the thinner bits

2 Likes

Meant to show this a while ago too, a project ive been working on for the past few weeks

My friend fixed up the texture and bit and it turned out so nice

8 Likes