What are you working on currently? (2017)

Not really doable right now; R15 has some physics issues and isn’t really great for tight platformers.

1 Like

Too bad :pensive:

superimpose fake r15 character on a separate collision group that cant interact w/ the world over invisible humanoid :sunflower:

Too much effort.

25 Likes

That’s looking great. My one comment would be that the stop is just too abrupt. I know it’s good for precise control, but it feels wrong. Maybe just a 1 block skid would help the look and feel of it.

2 Likes

or more animation to the legs so the character looks more balanced

1 Like

I never publicly put out that the Mark 2 of my Triple Monitor Setup was done about 1-2 weeks ago… but I have designs in progress for the Mark 3. Loses the hinge like mechanism to have much a much lower distance between the screens (probably at least 60% less).

5 Likes

22 Likes

Can’t use actual terrain deformation for reasons, so trails’ll have to do

49 Likes

This is for that game Yo!Noid 3, isn’t it?

1 Like

Dialog with sounds, colors and animations (made using @Defaultio 's RichText module with some edits)

9 Likes

Ahh thank you! Love seeing this in the wild.

What edits did you add? How can I make it better out of the box?

2 Likes

All I had to do was add the sounds for each step (which i noticed was in the to-do), and add the animations which wasn’t that hard. Other than that, the module is perfect :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Did you add the sounds in custom animation function or did you go deeper into the animator to do it?

1 Like

Currently working on updates for a various number of games. Mostly Halloween Night though. Here’s some screenshots of it (Taken from YouTube since I’m on mobile)

(Used @Defaultio s module for the NPC Chat)

8 Likes

The way I did it only supports one sound right now since I was in a hurry while adding it. For now, all I did was put the sound in the module itself

I also made it so that the sound plays at different pitches depending on who you talk to (Female NPCs have higher pitch, males lower)

1 Like

Working a new game this time… maybe !
A game that would have a story mode :slight_smile:

I have some prop a transport ship, and moving platforms so far

screenshots !

22 Likes

Fine honestly

1 Like

A bunch of new updates to my game BONANZA.

Open if you dare

unknown-32
unknown-34
unknown-33
unknown-40

unknown-12

unknown-30
unknown-37

10 Likes