What are you working on currently? (2017)

WOW I love this modeling style. Reminds me a bit of Megaman Legends.

2 Likes

You just gave me an idea for a costume.

Thx m8.

2 Likes

Working on fine tuning updates to my game! :smiley:

12 Likes

On the one hand. that looks amazing.

on the other… it’ll be a sad day if the cease and desist letters come in…

Off-Topic- How so?

On-Topic- Looks amazing, I’m guessing the statue is a mesh? (I’m blind rn hard to see)

Yea it a mesh.

RIP the letters.

While Disney isn’t a prohibited IP(when this is posted). They’ve been known for vehemently holding onto their images and branding. (which is why US copyright ownership extends so far after death).

I just prefer staying away from established IPs, in case something like the Cinemark lawsuit happens again.

Practicing character modeling

Modeled and rigged this low poly goblin for roblox in about 3 hours this evening, though I’m most likely going to scrap it as it was just for learning and fun.

It is the first character model I’ve modeled from scratch. It’s no where near where I want to be, but it’s massive strides from where I was before

Btw @MarkMcBlox I love your eternal destiny project and one of the old runescape-like builds is now heart felt nostalgia

13 Likes

Unused logo for Hallow’s Eve

4 Likes

Boing!

36 Likes

I love using that build plugin in STUDIO, just annoying how it doesn’t allow support for models.

The spring reminds me of the sonic games lol

funky stuff

19 Likes

You working with @Polyhex ?

No, this is just some random stuff I’ve been working on. Would be incredibly cool to work together with him though.

2 Likes

https://gyazo.com/559ffa34fe9b60b08df3f09fe26e4264.mp4

44 Likes

:eyes:

4 Likes

That was satisfying to watch

4 Likes

That’s the prettiest thing I’ve ever witnessed

2 Likes