What are you working on currently? (2017)

aww he’s going in for a hug :')

7 Likes

Just a tiny update to the original Apocalypse Rising with map color changes for autumn. But dude, I love this lighting.

14 Likes

Lots, and lots of trenches.

My goal is to have everything super low poly (which worked) while still remaining realistic and historically accurate to WWI.

Link: Shelled-Out - Roblox

22 Likes

Looks great despite lack of Deformation

Yeesh, i got trench foot just looking at that.

well done!

1 Like

Working on some weather for Jailbreak!

26 Likes

I feel like I’ve improved my cartoon style since the beginning of the year. What do you think?

Enchanted Forest [Version 1]
Created in January-February 2017

Enchanted Forest [Version 2]
Created in May-June 2017

Enchanted Forest [Version 3]
Created in October 2017

23 Likes

Definitely improved, well done!

2 Likes

Most definitely an improvement! but for an enchanted look the last one looks a little barren

1 Like

First zone being developed by @Mukar and @resonating

screenshot by @Mukar

7 Likes

https://i.gyazo.com/09091ddac6e4f0399f11080c445e034a.mp4

https://i.gyazo.com/8da747598c8fcdd9af19c6f01210b547.mp4

Developing tech to allow us to make cool death effects in KC. Test case was a pokeball.

18 Likes

I made a pretty cool lightning generator with branching arcs if you want to use it? I was going to open source the code anyways.

The generator also has many variables to change different aspects of the lightning properties. It also comes with two sounds which are randomly altered such that each thunder boom is slightly different.

Here is my original post about the system:

2 Likes

COUGH Zombie skins COUGH When COUGH

P.S. As you can obviously see guys, Im so bored and out of ideas. So give me some of yours in this devforum post (https://devforum.roblox.com/t/render-ideas-you-could-be-a-winner/57315/3), I will be giving out free renders. Its a win-win…

We’ve got maplestick for skins but thank you!

As for Halloween skins, were avoiding holidays. This update we will be just labeled as a Fall update.

1 Like

I like the clouds and lightning. Adding rain and thunder too?

I wanna sit in the criminal base and listen to the rain and thunder while the other players shout mean things at each other

4 Likes

You bet. Should be very atmospheric.

1 Like

:sob:

So many cool things you guys post, I wanna join in :c

@Sharksie any possibility you could do a death animation from super smash brothers where a character would fly straight up the screen before crashing against it and falling down?

3 Likes

That death effect is 10/10. Not a fan of the genre but your game’s looking great.

Just ask. :wink:

I peeled myself away from farming simulator (Just barely) to add a global difficulty to my project.

Difficulty scales up AI damage and reaction times, and NOT health. so higher difficulty is based on reflex and stuff, and not just walking bullet sponges.

I think i’ll drop the vision cones, as this is not a stealth game. it adds too little at too high a processing cost.

also, stop the presses! i actually uploaded an edited video, and not just straight ingame footage!

4 Likes