What are you working on currently? (2017)

Get your groove on! Upcoming map to MeepCity Racing. :musical_note:

12 Likes

Additionally to my scripting, building, drawing and more, I’ve been working on adding modelling with blender to that list. Been working on a watch model.

4 Likes

Would be a great background for a menu backdrop. What is this being used for :eyes:

Really cool, do you plan on having varying weather system? Also different types of atmospheres for different worlds?

Yep! We’re planning to have weather anomalies and events including a climate depending on the atmospheric stability of a planet which will rely on how close the planet is to its home star.

Alien and Hostile planets will have a vastly different aesthetic to go with it as well… for instance ;

Since the atmosphere is still in its early stages it’s going to be improved over time.

My newest piece of art combined with an ad

Fingers crossed that it actually works. Would love if it’s, y’know, spread around. For the actual render behind all the text, its a BMW i8 (obviously), I think I’m starting to get obsessed with cars, you guys can tell me specific cars you want or any other render in fact, over here. The prize is up to 3 of renders at zero price! (it ends in 2 days so hurry)

1 Like

I made a render of something in that genre previously.

I would love making a render for yours!

9 Likes

It’s amazing what a good scenery can do.

12 Likes

This hangar is almost done :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Are those Beach houses?

Sweet, be sure to alert me when it’s completed. I would love to check it out. :grinning:

I’ve been working on my own game engine in C#, and I’ve been embedding Lua. (this solution is just a testing ground)

Looking good so far

3 Likes

Which Lua wrapper are you using? I was initially using NeoLua which used the DLR and was very fast, but it had weird syntax issues that the author wasn’t willing to fix, so I switched to MoonSharp, which is slower but more consistent.

1 Like
1 Like

Looks like NLua is faster at executing raw Lua, but a lot slower when crossing the C# boundary. I’ll probably stick with MoonSharp because most of the time my scripts are interacting with C# instances/services.

1 Like

You’re very close, it’s a village with a plaza in the middle and behind the plaza is a hotel.

Little test map for a possible future 3D platformer game!

17 Likes

Just a logo I’ve been working on for my game.
Game

6 Likes

Does this game just make them get really fat?

2 Likes

Totally not!

1 Like